Prince Ali to UConn!!! | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Prince Ali to UConn!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
lol... btw love the pic... i laughed when they said that and showed him

When did that happen during the game? I missed it, but I've seen that picture popping up all over the place.

Early/mid-way throug the second half, Shabazz did some of his fancy dribbling, lulled the IU defender to sleep, and pulled up lightning quick for a jumper just inside the arc and nailed it.

Reaction Score
Fly like a butterfly sting like a bee, what better combination than Prince Ali and Coach Ollie. First off, I can't believe no one dropped this classic Ali quote! Secondly, I watched my son's favorite show, How I met your mother, and the whole show was done in rhymes. Although it annoyed the h*ll out of me, it did get me primed for dropping that classic quote.

We welcome all 10 of your toes, PA! Can't wait till you get here.

Reading his quotes, I love this kid already. I'll take 10 Ali's who want to earn their minutes over the ones that are looking for a program and coach that promise them.
"Floats like a butterfly stings like a bee " is the official boxer Ali's quote, but your sentiment is correct. Prince seems t have a scorer's mentality and major hops.

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
Scout 78, Rivals 75, 247sports 55, ESPN 82 grade. Either way we got ourselves a nice player.

Actually #45 on 247, #65 on their composite ranking....

Reaction Score
Reminds me of a Jerome Dyson slasher / Stanley Robinson leaper hybrid.

Just a bit of info for what it is worth

The AD at the school Prince Ali attends is a big Syracuse guy--No info as to how much he tried to get the kid to the Cuse but I have to think that there must have been some influence there

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score

The AD at the school Prince Ali attends is a big Syracuse guy--No info as to how much he tried to get the kid to the Cuse but I have to think that there must have been some influence there
apparently not enough.

Reaction Score

Pretty easy to figure out which kid is more intelligent huh?

Reaction Score
shabazz shook i think it was yogi or sheehy and i think franschilla said something about him putting him to sleep... when i watch it again ill let you know
Early/mid-way throug the second half, Shabazz did some of his fancy dribbling, lulled the IU defender to sleep, and pulled up lightning quick for a jumper just inside the arc and nailed it.
Thanks. I found it and wanted to create a gif of it. Awesome:
SSAf3cT.gif

Reaction Score
"Floats like a butterfly stings like a bee " is the official boxer Ali's quote, but your sentiment is correct. Prince seems t have a scorer's mentality and major hops.
Oh yeah. Floats like... Didn't quite get that one right, did I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom