Precious Achiuwa | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Precious Achiuwa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Memphis with Wiseman, Jeffries, Lomax, Harris, Maurice, Quinones and Achiuwa? Lord have mercy on the AAC.

....annnnnnnd DAVID WINGETT???

To add to the David Wingett legend..

He is two(?) years younger than me I believe and he played at a school in the same Class as mine. In the first round of the state playoffs his team beat the team that beat mine in Districts, and he dunked on a kid hard that I absolutely couldn't stand.. loved him ever since.

Reaction Score
To add to the David Wingett legend..

He is two(?) years younger than me I believe and he played at a school in the same Class as mine. In the first round of the state playoffs his team beat the team that beat mine in Districts, and he dunked on a kid hard that I absolutely couldn't stand.. loved him ever since.

I like to think that when Dave Wingett or Rak Lubin are having a bad day they can log in to the boneyard and rejoice in their perpetual relevancy

SubInATub

I have midnight visits
Reaction Score
There would finally be talent, depth, and the ability to throw some different looks at teams. A 5 star, 2 borderline 5 stars, and three 4 stars is a lot of talent in the AAC. Wish it were happening. Vital and Polley could be really good backups.

Vital would start. Kids a legend. I would love to see Polley not touch my court though

C

Chief00

You obviously get the issue I was referring to and understand I am adhering to long standing BY code of conduct. Chief recognizes this position does however foster conspiracy theories by well intended Casual Fans, who don’t understand our rules.
It’s challenging to coordinate with APR concerns.

Reaction Score
Vital would start. Kids a legend. I would love to see Polley not touch my court though
Vital is a nice piece but legend is a tad strong for my taste. If he was such a legend, our record would have been a little different in recent years. The word legend should be reserved for the guys with their jersey numbers in the rafters. Bazz, Kemba, Ray, Emeka, Rip, etc...

Reaction Score
Have you watched the sweet 16, which of these teams are we beating with the team we have now + Precious?
Um.....your reading comprehension sucks. Akok, Bouknight, and Gaffney are not on our team until next fall. With Precious, Gaffney, Bouknight, Akok, and a much improved Carlton, Sid Wilson, Vital and Gilbert, plus Hurley coaching all that talent, we would beat the majority of those teams.

Reaction Score
Fair assessment; however, if everything falls into place.. Alterique not getting another significant injury, Akok, Bouknight, & Gaffney contributing along with Precious with improved Sid Wilson, Vital, Carlton, Polley, Adams, and Whaley... I don't know about you, but at the end of the season,, I saw an improved team... It was too late for us to do anything this year, but we've got some kids on this squad that Hurley can work with... We'll surprise some folks next year.. More than people think...

........and more than some of the dumb dumbs who posted HS.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Fair assessment; however, if everything falls into place.. Alterique not getting another significant injury, Akok, Bouknight, & Gaffney contributing along with Precious with improved Sid Wilson, Vital, Carlton, Polley, Adams, and Whaley... I don't know about you, but at the end of the season,, I saw an improved team... It was too late for us to do anything this year, but we've got some kids on this squad that Hurley can work with... We'll surprise some folks next year.. More than people think...

We'd be better but
Um.....your reading comprehension sucks. Akok, Bouknight, and Gaffney are not on our team until next fall. With Precious, Gaffney, Bouknight, Akok, and a much improved Carlton, Sid Wilson, Vital and Gilbert, plus Hurley coaching all that talent, we would beat the majority of those teams.

Yeah I’m not the idiot, you realize the team we have now includes the new guys. You don’t know how improved Sid will be. Don’t make those assumptions.

Reaction Score
We'd be better but

Yeah I’m not the idiot, you realize the team we have now includes the new guys. You don’t know how improved Sid will be. Don’t make those assumptions.
yeah i mean saying four freshman will take a team with a losing record losing their best player to being a top 15 team is a bit of a stretch. i like the enthusiasm and hope you’re right, but let’s beat tulsa first

Reaction Score
We'd be better but

What do you mean improved? You don't think he's a really good player now, and only a freshman???? Geez

Reaction Score
Obviously it'd suck playing against him but if he doesn't come to UConn then we should definitely want him to go to Memphis. Anything that makes our conference better ultimately helps us. Last thing we want is for him to go to UNC or KU

umm No.

polycom

Reaction Score
What do you mean improved? You don't think he's a really good player now, and only a freshman???? Geez

I didn’t mean to quote you it was a mistake

polycom

Reaction Score
yeah i mean saying four freshman will take a team with a losing record losing their best player to being a top 15 team is a bit of a stretch. i like the enthusiasm and hope you’re right, but let’s beat tulsa first

Please point to where I argued we’d be a top 15 team? This is just a post for likes.

Reaction Score
If we can't land Precious I hope he ends up at Memphis with Quinones. #AmericanRising

Reaction Score
Penny is gonna have to cut his entire roster to bring in all these 4/5 stars.

Reaction Score
Um Yes.
You would really want to have PA play against us 2 times a year? If he doesn't end up with us I want him to end up at a school I can justify him choosing over UConn.

Reaction Score
No he won't. They have a massive graduating class. At least 5, I believe.

And they've already filled 4 of those 5 scholarships. They have 1 open spot and are in the running for Quinones/Precious/Watford. Hurt also has a visit planned, and Memphis reached out to Kira Lewis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom