Precious Achiuwa | The Boneyard

Precious Achiuwa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I saw this recently. Following recruiting can drive you insane. If he was that much of a lock for UNC, then why has he not committed already? As far as we go, I dont think there has been any word of him taking an official visit. It seems like this has been one of the most guarded recruitments in years.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Yeah he may end up at UNC - no big deal
They have 4 NCs in last 25 years as does UConn
Never thought he was heading to Storrs
He would have committed months ago but I get he waited and things shook out at some of the P5s
NEXT

Reaction Score
Yeah he may end up at UNC - no big deal
They have 4 NCs in last 25 years as does UConn
Never thought he was heading to Storrs
He would have committed months ago but I get he waited and things shook out at some of the P5s
NEXT
So because someone posts a picture of him on his UNC visit (from a week ago) its next time? Your takes continue to amaze me.

Reaction Score
He posted it himself...
No, he's saying the OP was posting something from a week ago. No one is disputing the original tweet. But, I would speculate and say that was probably a very emotionally charged official visit, and not to read definitively into the tweet. He does say "#whatif", after all. I think we have a real pitch- play close to home, be the guy, reinvigorate a program, etc.- but am not sure it's enough. But I trust Hurley to make all that clear.

Reaction Score
If you were him, would you take a chance or go for guaranteed national exposure every week?

The UConn brand was ever so close after 2014. It seems so long ago.

Reaction Score
If you were him, would you take a chance or go for guaranteed national exposure every week?

The UConn brand was ever so close after 2014. It seems so long ago.
If we start winning in this conference and gain more clout, I wonder if Benedict/UConn can force more ESPN/ESPN 2, and less CBS Sports Network?, less Thursday 9PM starts and more Saturday games?, or more importantly more Saturday HOME games? I think that would go a long way as far as ratings and attendance. The Thursday/Sunday slots this conference has is absolutely brutal.

Reaction Score
Maybe we need to start a Hall of Lost Recruits. Diamond Stone’s plaque is in there and I guess Precious is coming.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
If we start winning in this conference and gain more clout, I wonder if Benedict/UConn can force more ESPN/ESPN 2, and less CBS Sports Network?, less Thursday 9PM starts and more Saturday games?, or more importantly more Saturday HOME games? I think that would go a long way as far as ratings and attendance. The Thursday/Sunday slots this conference has is absolutely brutal.

If we get good again ESPN will choose to broadcast us more and in more appealing time slots. The reason we've been buried on ESPNU/ESPN News is because we've stunk the last 3 years.

Reaction Score
He posted it himself...
Why not just commit already if you're posting that picture?

Is it common for kids to wear the uniform of the school they are just visiting with & pose for pics with family?

Reaction Score
Why not just commit already if you're posting that picture?

Is it common for kids to wear the uniform of the school they are just visiting with & pose for pics with family?

KOfi-UConn.jpg

Reaction Score
Everyone is saying next but the only crystal ball picks i'm seeing are UConn. I think if he was a 'Next' we would start seeing those to come in for UNC.

Reaction Score
Maybe we need to start a Hall of Lost Recruits. Diamond Stone’s plaque is in there and I guess Precious is coming.
Kasongo and there's Diallo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman