Precious Achiuwa | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Precious Achiuwa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not sure if on thread but 247 gave two crystal balls today to Memphis for Lester Quinones, who played with Precious prior to this year up in NY/NJ. Does anyone know if they are tight?

Reaction Score
Sometimes the money you spend on a lottery ticket is worth the daydreams you get in return while you're at work.

but at least with the lottery you know when it's over.....this is more like a 90's thriller and we are the black guy but nobody has died yet. We are just waiting to be killed first!

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Sometimes the money you spend on a lottery ticket is worth the daydreams you get in return while you're at work.
1553883621393.gif

Reaction Score
Breaking down the standouts from McDonald's All-American...

Here are some paraphrased notes from The Athletic's Sam Vecenie about Precious on his All-American review:

One-and-done? Maybe.

* Extremely active, athletic wing
* Will crash the glass as a small-ball 4
* Impressive ability to get shots off
* needs to improve as shooter, passer, ball-handler, but there is a baseline skill for each of these areas to improve
* As a freshman, he will be productive, but not necessarily polished.
* Potential dependent on which staff can develop the skill aspects of his game.

Reaction Score
Breaking down the standouts from McDonald's All-American...

Here are some paraphrased notes from The Athletic's Sam Vecenie about Precious on his All-American review:

One-and-done? Maybe.

* Extremely active, athletic wing
* Will crash the glass as a small-ball 4
* Impressive ability to get shots off
* needs to improve as shooter, passer, ball-handler, but there is a baseline skill for each of these areas to improve
* As a freshman, he will be productive, but not necessarily polished.
* Potential dependent on which staff can develop the skill aspects of his game.
If he comes here, with Josh, Sid, and with Akok, Gaffney, Bouknight, and possibly Vital and Gilbert, UConn is a top ten ball club.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
I would hope to be a top 25 type team with him. We would have an enormous talent upgrade from where we are now.

If precious was here....top 35 team. But a team of freshmen that aren't 1 and done don't have an insane impact on the game.

Reaction Score
If precious was here....top 35 team. But a team of freshmen that aren't 1 and done don't have an insane impact on the game.

Guys that are Mcdonald's all americans and score 20 points in the game joining a team in the AAC tend to though

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Guys that are Mcdonald's all americans and score 20 points in the game joining a team in the AAC tend to though

Precious would have an impact for sure but collectively as a team I think we'd be a top 35 team with him.

Reaction Score
There would finally be talent, depth, and the ability to throw some different looks at teams. A 5 star, 2 borderline 5 stars, and three 4 stars is a lot of talent in the AAC. Wish it were happening. Vital and Polley could be really good backups.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Precious would have an impact for sure but collectively as a team I think we'd be a top 35 team with him.
Fair assessment; however, if everything falls into place.. Alterique not getting another significant injury, Akok, Bouknight, & Gaffney contributing along with Precious with improved Sid Wilson, Vital, Carlton, Polley, Adams, and Whaley... I don't know about you, but at the end of the season,, I saw an improved team... It was too late for us to do anything this year, but we've got some kids on this squad that Hurley can work with... We'll surprise some folks next year.. More than people think...

Reaction Score
God I hate this thread but like a traffic accident you cannot avert your eyes. If it ends Diamond Stone like I will swear off all recruiting threads.

Reaction Score
If he goes to Memphis I’ll eat cat litter.
Obviously it'd suck playing against him but if he doesn't come to UConn then we should definitely want him to go to Memphis. Anything that makes our conference better ultimately helps us. Last thing we want is for him to go to UNC or KU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom