Precious Achiuwa | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Precious Achiuwa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
And they've already filled 4 of those 5 scholarships. They have 1 open spot and are in the running for Quinones/Precious/Watford. Hurt also has a visit planned, and Memphis reached out to Kira Lewis.
good. so the quinones/precious connection won’t be our demise

Reaction Score
Classic Boneyard logic. "AAC sucks," "I hope the 5 star recruit doesn't pick the AAC school."

Only AAC school I want him to go to is UConn, if not why would want I to play against him? That's some crazy logic on your end.

Reaction Score
That’s not crazy logic at all. We want to play in a quality league with good players. The more top talent our league brings in the more our league gets respected.
People complain about how bad the league is, and then complain when/if other teams in the league get better. You can't have it both ways.

Reaction Score
People complain about how bad the league is, and then complain when/if other teams in the league get better. You can't have it both ways.
i don’t think it’s a matter of not wanting to play him or let’s get AAC better etc.. at least for me, it’s more if he choose memphis then memphis just beat us out on a recruit. i never want memphis to beat us on a recruit. we need to beat memphis, always. they can get better with our non-target recruits...

Reaction Score
i don’t think it’s a matter of not wanting to play him or let’s get AAC better etc.. at least for me, it’s more if he choose memphis then memphis just beat us out on a recruit. i never want memphis to beat us on a recruit. we need to beat memphis, always. they can get better with our non-target recruits...
National Championships are zero-sum, but being a national power is not. Multiple teams are national powers, and we were at our best when the Big East was at its best: we had great mid-90s teams in a weak BE that never made a Final Four, and a great/very good teams that went very deep in a better league.

In other words: yeah, I want Precious to choose us. But if he's not, it's better for us and our exposure that he's in the AAC than the ACC.

Preference:

1. UConn
2. He finds a way to go pro

Big Gap

3. Someone in our league

Big Gap

4. Somewhere else

Reaction Score
National Championships are zero-sum, but being a national power is not. Multiple teams are national powers, and we were at our best when the Big East was at its best: we had great mid-90s teams in a weak BE that never made a Final Four, and a great/very good teams that went very deep in a better league.

In other words: yeah, I want Precious to choose us. But if he's not, it's better for us and our exposure that he's in the AAC than the ACC.

Preference:

1. UConn

Big Gap

3. Someone in our league

Big Gap

4. Somewhere else

BIGGEST GAP

Any of our traditional rivals!

Reaction Score

Preference:

1. UConn

Big Gap

3. Someone in our league

Big Gap

4. Somewhere else
it’s on odd situation and a relatively new conundrum for UConn fans. i wouldn’t be happy for a second if precious chooses memphis over us, maybe out of spite. but i’ll surely be happy when there’s a little ‘11’ next to memphis’ name on the espn scoreboard when they play us.

Reaction Score
it’s on odd situation and a relatively new conundrum for UConn fans. i wouldn’t be happy for a second if precious chooses memphis over us, maybe out of spite. but i’ll surely be happy when there’s a little ‘11’ next to memphis’ name on the espn scoreboard when they play us.
Particularly if there's a 10 or lower next to ours. :)

But absolutely. This was never a concern in the Big East.

Reaction Score
I know, right? People want us in the ACC (rightfully so), do they think we won't lose top recruits within conference if we were playing there? Hard pill to swallow if Precious chooses Memphis, but still better than him going to Duke.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
This would be incredible, but not getting my hopes up. Everything seems like pure speculation. This kid has kept things extremely close to the vest, which I respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom