Precious Achiuwa generic update | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Precious Achiuwa generic update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I agree you want a good conference and good conference games. It's just weird to ROOT for that. At least for me, but I appear to be in the minority

I agree. I just didn’t get the sense that that many people were rooting for it. More like, if I can’t get what I really want, maybe I could eventually find solace in that- better for the conference and a chance to beat him.

C

Chief00

F2301D67-8E74-44EA-8E86-8074F9FC4B04.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
I know why @Zionn next'd. It didn't look good at the time, but PA's entire recruitment has been very quiet. The fact that a bunch of the other McD kids said UConn is a very good sign. I'm SURE those guys talk about it. BF giving us a chance and now Chief jumping on board has to make us feel good. I don't think it's a sure thing by any means but I do not think we are out of it at all.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
I know why @Zionn next'd. It didn't look good at the time, but PA's entire recruitment has been very quiet. The fact that a bunch of the other McD kids said UConn is a very good sign. I'm SURE those guys talk about it. BF giving us a chance and now Chief jumping on board has to make us feel good. I don't think it's a sure thing by any means but I do not think we are out of it at all.

This is disrespectful to BF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul