Precious Achiuwa generic update | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Precious Achiuwa generic update

Status
Not open for further replies.

zepfan

I'll make it.
Reaction Score
Rain breaks the dam. I assume
The best jokes don't require an explanation .... nor do riddles, hints and code that are meant to be cryptic so as not to expose them too blatantly

Reaction Score
Chief was dancing on stage at Cheetahs and the crowd loved it. Raining $$$

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Does it mean anything that my ceiling started leaking around my woodstove chimney last night? Other than the fact that I had to pay a roofer to come out today to seal it"

C

Chief00

Hanging with Andre Drummond
Dre was my greatest pick ever - when I said all summer in 2011 he was enrolling in late August for September 2011. One poster said it was not a pick because I knew what was going to happen. At any rate, it happened.
As for the social thing for one particular game - that was indeed the plan - the plans changed and there was a miscommunication. We have been through this before, let’s not be a slow learner. Since then we have had numerous plans that did not fall through - it’s typical of friendships you probably have. For the most part plans work out but occasionally plans fall through for different reasons. No big deal except for to the basement dwellers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Just curious, who has Chief been wrong on?

So do you think Precious is coming? Or are you saying there's at least still a chance? There's a lot going on in these threads, so I'm honestly not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom