Npignatjr
Reaction Score
FB_IMG_1547911771435.jpg
FB_IMG_1547911771435.jpg
Left to right Jaxson, Moxie and Dexter

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
This is our Coton, Max being glared at by our bossy smallest and youngest Shih-Tzu, Buff.

We have a 3rd pup, another Shih-Tzu named Penny; Penny is probably our cutest, I just don't have a picture handy. I'll make sure tomorrow.

Max is dumb but lovable and Buff cons all our visitors into thinking she is the best behaved and the boss. Neither is true. All our pups are now 10, Penny is 2 weeks younger than Max and Buff is 2 months younger than Penny. Just happened that way.
Max.jpg

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I've been doing it since I retired 12 years ago. There is no easy answer to your question, but some dogs just love to do it. Best way to get started is to find an instructor or classes in your area. Great exercise.

I have two cats. There's a reason there aren't cat shows with obstacle courses: cats do what cats want.

My guess if there were Human Shows at MSG with an obstacle course, the seats would be filled with cats munching on catnip, with every cat thinking, "That one's mine. I hope he wins the trophy so I can knock it off the table."

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
I have two cats. There's a reason there aren't cat shows with obstacle courses: cats do what cats want.

My guess if there were Human Shows at MSG with an obstacle course, the seats would be filled with cats munching on catnip, with every cat thinking, "That one's mine. I hope he wins the trophy so I can knock it off the table."
We trained our cat to come running every time at the sound of the can opener. Cats are great if you have field mice invading your home. But, believe it or not, terriers can make cats look like slackers. Despite their cuteness, terriers are very efficient killing machines.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
We trained our cat to come running every time at the sound of the can opener. Cats are great if you have field mice invading your home. But, believe it or not, terriers can make cats look like slackers. Despite their cuteness, terriers are very efficient killing machines.
Schnauzers are great rodent catchers. Our mini can hunt down anything.

For those who may not know, a schnauzer is a type of terrier.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Jake - acquired as a Jack Russel pup -was really a half breed, but like all good terriers he was a ratter, squireller par excellence. That's the only explanation we could come up with when after he was ratting around the property one afternoon we found him thus.

Jake's Can Shot 2.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
A few months ago, I lost my dog of 14 years, and then two weeks later, my wife of 14 years, both to cancer.

I don't know how to post their pictures, but they will always live in my memory...

I hope they are both waiting for me someday, at Rainbow Bridge....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom