Post your pet picture | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Post your pet picture

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Just 'cuz this thread needs at least one, this is my last horse under a different rider. His thoroughbred registry name was butt ugly, so we gave him the name Midnight Dancer. All thoroughbred, but luckily a warm blood head (17-1).

midnightdance2.JPG

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
A few months ago, I lost my dog of 14 years, and then two weeks later, my wife of 14 years, both to cancer.

I don't know how to post their pictures, but they will always live in my memory...

I hope they are both waiting for me someday, at Rainbow Bridge....
Wow. I am very sorry for your losses.

@HuskyNan has done a really good "how to" series. Click this link to her detailed description on posting pictures. If the pictures are on your computer start with post #2.

I look forward to seeing the pictures and again, I am very sorry for your loss.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
What a wonderful thread and thanks to all who shared photos and memories of their cherished four-legged family members.

My wife died when she was just 29 years old, leaving four girls under the age of 10 without a mother. We always had dogs and they were a source of love and comfort to my daughters until the girls became women, left the house, went to college (one at UConn), graduated, married and, collectively, provided me with 10 grandchildren. Of course, a dog never can replace a wife and mother but my canines--different ones now than years ago to be sure--still offer love and comfort...only this time, it's to me.

Keep your animals safe and happy and may you love them with all the fervor and enthusiasm you show for UConn women's basketball.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
A few months ago, I lost my dog of 14 years, and then two weeks later, my wife of 14 years, both to cancer.

I don't know how to post their pictures, but they will always live in my memory...

So sorry, Big Shoulders. It's a difficult time for you, I know.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I think I've found the answer. I think your couch is possessed.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Guy at the pet store said it was a schnauzer.

9-EB4-BBE6-E151-4-C49-8-DC5-914-E011-A832-E.jpg
I think I have the answer. I think your couch is possessed.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score

I can't imagine how rough that stretch was for you, man. That is sad to read. Hopefully your family helps bring you peace.

Last edited:

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Can I just say this is one of my favorite threads ever? I LOVE seeing all the animal lovers on the BY - and the variety of dogs especially is crazy. So fun seeing everyone's pictures, especially the ones where the pets show LOTS of personality, which seems to be almost all of them!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom