Post your pet picture | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Post your pet picture

Reaction Score
0CDB1FE6-4384-4138-A6DC-ECD9BBB428BC.jpeg

Wilma.

Aka W; Wilma Wisp; Willow; Wilmo; Sweet Willow Brown Eyes.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
@connie

I am guessing Josie, Jordie and Wilma were often confused.

Reaction Score
@connie

I am guessing Josie, Jordie and Wilma were often confused.
Assuming you are joking, of course! Truth is (and as many companion-humans know) companion-canines are very smart, with terriers being among the most intelligent breeds. And I assure you, our three (Jordy, Josey and Wilma) know exactly what is going on. All of them must know hundreds of words--more than they let on. For example . . .

Yesterday, Jordy rolled in something nasty (probably racoon scat). Of course he would have to be bathed (in our barn's shower stall) before going into the house. Nonetheless, since the day was young he stayed outside most of the afternoon. Near day's end, we walked to the barn to feed the horses. He was in the vicinity. We were walking with our backs to him. Without so much as saying anything about what was about to transpire, I perfunctorily asked my spouse "Is there shampoo?" Jordy (who loves water but considers the experience of bathing an indignity) immediately stopped and high-tailed it.

"Shampoo".

Reaction Score
Just fabulous....Maine Coon?
He is a Maine Coon. My wife and I have had 5 Maine Coons in the 29 years we have been together. Before Seamus and Colonel Bates (who are our first red cats), we had Annie and Pushkin. They were a brother and sister because they had the same mother and father but they were born a year apart. Our original Maine Coon was named Ariel who was with us from virtually the beginning of our relationship and passed away the week after our first child was born. For me, in a way I would have found unimaginable before the Maine Coons came into my life because I thought I was a dog person, my life has been significantly enriched because I got to live with these 5 cats.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Assuming you are joking, of course! Truth is (and as many companion-humans know) companion-canines are very smart, with terriers being among the most intelligent breeds. And I assure you, our three (Jordy, Josey and Wilma) know exactly what is going on. All of them must know hundreds of words--more than they let on. For example . . .

Yesterday, Jordy rolled in something nasty (probably racoon scat). Of course he would have to be bathed (in our barn's shower stall) before going into the house. Nonetheless, since the day was young he stayed outside most of the afternoon. Near day's end, we walked to the barn to feed the horses. He was in the vicinity. We were walking with our backs to him. Without so much as saying anything about what was about to transpire, I perfunctorily asked my spouse "Is there shampoo?" Jordy (who loves water but considers the experience of bathing an indignity) immediately stopped and high-tailed it.

"Shampoo".
I was referring to 8 names each. :cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom