Post Game Press Conference Louisville and UConn. | The Boneyard

Post Game Press Conference Louisville and UConn.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Man, Katie Lou is such a pro at interviews at this point in her career.

Christyn is just the opposite. She is delightfully fresh and funny. Always love listening to our kids after the game.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Thank you @hoopsfan22 for throwing those happy, happy interviews up here. Been a year of the toughing it out for our crew and it was a great team effort that brought this on home. And they deserved to hoop around a bit too:

1554066178555.png

Reaction Score
I like Jeff Walz, even if Muffet doesn't. In fact, I may like him more because she doesn't. He's very generous with praise and clearly very fond of his players. He doesn't disrespect other coaches and players, as Muffet does. If Muffet were on this board, she'd probably be banned.
Lou has endured so much physically and emotionally in her 4 years, anything good that happens for her is more than deserved. Her one NC found her sitting on the bench with a broken ankle; the next two FFs were genuine heartbreakers. Sometimes good things happen to good people. If she gets her own NC this year, I may not be able to contain myself with the joy of it all.

Reaction Score
"Incredibly joyous." That's how Coach Geno felt when they won this game. His third most joyous experience after his first national championship in 1991, and after the 1995 championship. This was next in terms of being "incredibly joyous."

An amazing win. One of the best ever in the tournament. And even more special because of, what Coach Geno called "the pain" in Katie Lou, both physical and emotional.

Reaction Score
"Incredibly joyous." That's how Coach Geno felt when they won this game. His third most joyous experience after his first national championship in 1991, and after the 1995 championship. This was next in terms of being "incredibly joyous."

An amazing win. One of the best ever in the tournament. And even more special because of, what Coach Geno called "the pain" in Katie Lou, both physical and emotional.
1991 wasn't a NC. It was their first FF and they lost to top seed Virginia, 61-55 in the semis.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom