Possible portal targets | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Possible portal targets

Reaction Score
It really bothers me that a new coach like Deion has to film his first meeting with Colorado players. IMO, meetings like that should be private but I'm old school.
It's not a coach like Deion, it's all coaches now. And it's probably not the coaches so much as the schools knowing that fans demand content and access.

Reaction Score
I'm sure you are correct. This was not a personal attack on Deion but players deserve more respect and consideration. The heck with the demands of the fans.
Agree the players deserve more respect, record be damned. But, as was stated above, the whole thing wasn't as bad as that small snippet taken out of context.

That being said, in this age of transfer portal and NIL this is what we should expect. If you don't make the grade or don't like what I'm saying, get out so I have more room to bring in better players. Saw a report somewhere, taken with a grain of salt, that said as many as 200 players -portal and receuit- had reached out since Deion's official announcement to Colorado.

Reaction Score
Deion has never been known for humility. He isn’t afraid to act like a cocky jerk in any situation. Regardless, he succeeds at everything he does so I’d let him do it his way. IMO, he was just challenging them.

Reaction Score
Ya know. I hate to treat players as one collective and I know it isn't the same guys that years ago asked for this system. But man, some of you are going to get what you asked for in this portal system and get it good and hard.

I feel bad for a lot of players who didn't and wouldn't ask for this system

Reaction Score
Mora has some pretty good connections in that area right? Have to think between Colorado and the other dumpster fire at Colorado state that there are some talented players who need a new home

Reaction Score
Sorry I repeated an earlier post on Kevin Pyne. Didn't see it ‍♂️. But don't doubt for a moment it couldn't happen.
I think you mean you don't doubt for a moment that it COULD happen? Heck yes. Grab both him and his brother. Play close to home. Be part of the Revolution.

Reaction Score
Just booked an AirBNB penthouse condo on the ocean. Driving down with Jarhead (maybe i can get him back on the BY) Saturday thru Tuesday. Nothing like an impromptu getaway.
Damn, it feels good to be bowling again! I retired just in time!
I just looked at the Airbnb prices for check-in Saturday and check-out Tuesday. Holy crap they are so incredibly cheap; like unbelievably so.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I just looked at the Airbnb prices for check-in Saturday and check-out Tuesday. Holy crap they are so incredibly cheap; like unbelievably so.
The Econo Lodge right off campus is $54 a night

Reaction Score
Are there shuttles from the airport to the hotels downtown or the university?

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Well....the price you see per night doesn't include the cleaning fee, service fee and taxes. For example: $107/night for 3 nights turns into $550 or more when you add 66 dollars service fee, 150 dollar cleaning fee, and 67 dollars of taxes. Still a deal if you are driving, as you can bring your own food/drinks and have a "house" instead of a hotel room.

Reaction Score
Well....the price you see per night doesn't include the cleaning fee, service fee and taxes. For example: $107/night for 3 nights turns into $550 or more when you add 66 dollars service fee, 150 dollar cleaning fee, and 67 dollars of taxes. Still a deal if you are driving, as you can bring your own food/drinks and have a "house" instead of a hotel room.
Oh I’m well aware of how people try to gouge you on air bnb; been a user for years until recently as the fees have just gotten stupid.

Seeing beachfront condos for under 100 (several under 75) a night to start is pretty mind-blowing to me anyway. I get that it’s not exactly peak renter time, but still

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom