Possible portal targets | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Possible portal targets

Reaction Score
QB Joe Fagnano from U. of Maine just entered the portal. Recruited by former HC Nick Charlton, the current UConn OC.
1670376788611.png

Reaction Score
Agree to all but Cochran and Boyle having the same level of coaching. Cochran was a much better hs qb, and had much more coaching his entire life. Really too bad for us he was hurt. He had some magic.
Cochran had terrific coaching from the day he was born. His dad, Jack Cochran. The kid grew up living football everyday.

Reaction Score
Saw on google news that Reuben Owens, 5 star & #2 rated RB in the country, decommitted today from Louisville. Just an fyi...

Reaction Score
Very interesting list. I’m supposed to believe that we’re offering players all over the field to improve ourselves but haven’t offered a QB to improve ourselves there? Sorry, I was born during the day but not yesterday. Am I the only one suspecting that maybe the reason we’re not actively recruiting QBs is we already know who is coming and the player for whatever reason doesn’t want it on social media yet?

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Very interesting list. I’m supposed to believe that we’re offering players all over the field to improve ourselves but haven’t offered a QB to improve ourselves there? Sorry, I was born during the day but not yesterday. Am I the only one suspecting that maybe the reason we’re not actively recruiting QBs is we already know who is coming and the player for whatever reason doesn’t want it on social media yet?
sometimes you really do need that foil hat...

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
"It's certainly possible. I wouldn't speculate on something like that without SOME reason to believe it actually happened, but you can if you want."

Reaction Score
sometimes you really do need that foil hat.
I’m wondering if they’re not looking there. We should have 4 returners next year and a hs recruit. If JM and Charlton believe in Zion, TR and puma, they might feel they can focus elsewhere?

Reaction Score
I’d love to get Aidan Robbins from UNLV but he probably wants a shot at P5.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom