Possible 1 Year Transfer | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Possible 1 Year Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is there a Physical Ed grad program at UConn? Since most players who are able to take advantage of this rule are unlikely NBA caliber talent, they might benefit from a program that develops skills and teaches them to get a job related to their sport, such as coaching, sports administration, teaching, youth counseling, etc.

There must be some way to get a kid like Godfrey into some sort of grad program unless he's completely incapable or has big time on and off the court issues.

Reaction Score
heard he was on campus late last week. Met with academics and it just would not work out.

too many transfers and fairly low GPA. Too much of a concern for the higher ups.

this is what I heard could be wrong.

Reaction Score
heard he was on campus late last week. Met with academics and it just would not work out.

too many transfers and fairly low GPA. Too much of a concern for the higher ups.

this is what I heard could be wrong.
Def was on campus last week.

Reaction Score
That's disappointing to hear. He really would have been a perfect fit, based on what I've read, anyway. Great rebounder, good midrange game, and he would have been a nice insurance policy if Facey/Lubin isn't ready for prime time. I'm still quite concerned about our frontcourt.

Reaction Score
the talk is the talk dogsdid not like is historyacademic issues and transfers

C

Chief00

Sometimes the Northeast academic types under rate Southern black schools and this may be at play here. I hope someone takes a look at this to make sure that antiqutic thinking is not at play here.

Horatio

I’m Heat Miser and your Rudolph…
Reaction Score
Classical Ebonics. Summer time posting at its best. Beautiful

Reaction Score
Sometimes the Northeast academic types under rate Southern black schools and this may be at play here. I hope someone takes a look at this to make sure that antiqutic thinking is not at play here.
LOL, this can't be a serious post.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Can't wait to hear our Memphis buddy squealing about this one. Good for us. We can't complain about what has happened to college sports and then accept everyone. Tough call but it is character building.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Very disappointed, but unsurprising.

Why is it disappointing? We were never going to get him, given the recent turnaround in academics. And this way, we got another good player on a good team in our conference.

Reaction Score
Why is it disappointing? We were never going to get him, given the recent turnaround in academics. And this way, we got another good player on a good team in our conference.

We weren't always never going to get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom