Possible 1 Year Transfer | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Possible 1 Year Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'd have to agree - hard to imagine any APR issues that could arise from having a one-year graduate stint.

If that's the case we should see if Moses Scurry would like to pursue a graduate degree :)

Reaction Score
My guess is with all this info on this kid possibly transferring to UConn since yesterday, means that the chances of him getting accepted to a grad program are very good, if not a done deal.

Reaction Score
My guess is with all this info on this kid possibly transferring to UConn since yesterday, means that the chances of him getting accepted to a grad program are very good, if not a done deal.

Reaction Score
Yeah, the way APR is defined would seem to exclude anyone who already has an undergraduate degree. So, basically, he'd be the opposite of an APR problem, he's a player who couldn't possibly hurt the APR.

Horatio

I’m Heat Miser and your Rudolph…
Reaction Score
As long as we don't get anymore of the stalker type from a few years ago. Cant think of his name, but he got in trouble and never played a game. I believe his recruitment got JC in some trouble as well.

That kid was absolutely the worse case scenario. Caron is probably the best case scenario.

Reaction Score
Between tcf and rip looks like the academics are too questionable………..too bad would've been a nice fit!

Reaction Score
Since none of us actually know the kid or are even remotely familiar with him, how about we keep the pop psychology on the shelf?
This place would be boring if that were to happen. Since we don't reveal ages here, such replies are a good and helpful barometer.

C

Chief00

Reminds me of the Red Sox management last off season - we won the Championship - so we don't have to do anything or take any risks - Without Boat no way we win last year and people forget the BS Calhoun had to put up with from the NCAA regarding Boat. It's like Warde in the Virgin Islands again expecting good things to happen with the ACC while frankly getting out worked. I thought Warde had corrected that way of thinking but maybe not - or was it the Academics winning out?

Reaction Score
I hate this thread. It has pumped me up and then pummeled me. It's like I spent 3 hours on a Saturday night at a bar with a super hot chick with great melons who keeps getting drunker and who keeps talking about how she feels like flashing me. And then at 12:00 she suddenly stands up, suspiciously sober, gives me a curt goodbye and walks out. It's like a modern day Cinderella with a sh-tty ending. Dammit.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Oh well. Maybe it will be a blessing in disguise

Reaction Score
This thread is 4 pages long and no one has asked if he's related to Gilbert? I'm disappointed in the yard.

Horatio

I’m Heat Miser and your Rudolph…
Reaction Score
Beautiful!!! This is kinda what happened to us . Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads