Polley Tears ACL | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Polley Tears ACL

Reaction Score
Feel really bad for him. Big weapon lost just as he was breaking out and expanding his game. This one hurts.

Reaction Score
Great I turn on the game and I hear this news. Down to 9 scholarship players now and Sid will have to pick up his game big time. He finally showed some toughness inside and then this injury. It might be a tough season if the Freshman can't become more consistent. We need consistent offense from them.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Wow, that's terrible. Just heard it on the broadcast, was busy until now. Get a good reconstruction and get ready for next year, Tyler. The team will miss the outside shooting and the Tyler Phommachanh of last game.

We will really find out now what Akok, Bouknight, Whaley and Wilson can do to take up the slack.

Reaction Score
Have you ever seen a team this snake bit? The best player of the last game goes down right before they're most important league game of the year so far. These guys just can't catch a break. Carlton needs to emerge and emerge now.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Dammit. Was out working in the yard and started the game a little late and this is the first thing I see. We are truly snakebitten.

Feel terrible for Tyler.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
As someone who is about 5 months post acl reconstruction, I feel so bad for Polley. Best game of his career then is out for 8-10 months

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
I hate UConn. They’re Seriously cursed

Reaction Score
Head bang Amazing to me - kid gets major injury, is facing surgery and long recovery and who knows how this will impact his future playing days, his dreams and half of you only worry about how this affects the team.
You always come on here and pretend to be morally superior to the rest of the boneyard. People can see right through that. Makes me wonder what you’re motive is, then I realize i don’t care

Reaction Score
You always come on here and pretend to be morally superior to the rest of the boneyard. People can see right through that. Makes me wonder what you’re motive is, then I realize i don’t care
No motive - I am who I am if it bothers you put me on ignore. Don't claim to be morally superior just viewing through a different lens. Kids more important than team - always been that way.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
Premium WTF. Borderline Voodoo.

Reaction Score
Many BYers wanted to bench Polley. There was a contingent who constantly criticized his play (except after Tulane).

He will be badly missed. And the haters will lament his absence.

arch

Reaction Score
No motive - I am who I am if it bothers you put me on ignore. Don't claim to be morally superior just viewing through a different lens. Kids more important than team - always been that way.
Done and done.

Reaction Score
Hurley and the medical staff needs to evaluate how this happened yes not all injuries are avoidable but you gotta try and address this.

As for Polley feel awful for him, sure no one was hurting more then him today, have no doubt he will be back and better next year for big east play.

Reaction Score
Very strange this happens after a really aggressive game he played.....I wonder if there is any connection to this

Reaction Score
Doesn’t change injury outcome or the suboptimal court condition today but FWIW... Confirmed that it occurred @ Werth on Friday.
Thank you, that's good to hear. Obviously not the injury but I would've been livid if it happened on the XL court.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom