Tonight's winner will be:

• Tennessee

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • South Carolina

Votes: 96 88.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
S.C.just might be more dangerous on Feb.13 if they were to be beaten by Tenn.tonight than if they win this one.It depends on the team personality and culture.At one point Geno was hoping for his team to get their butts whooped to make them hungrier going forward,(unless this statement was just a message to his players).In the games where i have watched S.C.they have played a much better second half than they did in the first half.They usually pull the game out on their home court.The sec zebras always root for the home team because it tends to ratchet up the attendance numbers.How many bad calls against Miss.St.in S.C. and N.D.in Thompson-Boling arena?

Reaction Score
Anyone who has a "likes to post" ratio of 2.89/1, which is kind of like assists to turnovers but better, gets a pass on this one. Just please don't make it a habit.
Thanks. Promise, I won't. And just between you and me, I won't let anyone know that you used a Tennessee orange colored font on the Boneyard. ;) Further, cabbie, you have way to much time on your hands. :)

Reaction Score
SC wins, but TN keeps it close because DD and others play hard because it is a "big" game and is televised nationally :)

Reaction Score
But it's for the good of our team. SC will likely be humiliated if they lose. Their esteem may even be in the gutter by the time they arrive in Storrs. :D
We really don't need any help from Tenn lol

Reaction Score
No doubt this game will have some ugly moments of play but I would be shocked if SC doesn't win this going away by 15 points or more.........anything less would be a clear sign that they aren't nearly ready to play with the Huskies

Reaction Score
S.C.just might be more dangerous on Feb.13 if they were to be beaten by Tenn.tonight than if they win this one.It depends on the team personality and culture...

Perhaps. But from what I've seen, they sure seem to come across as some pretty proud chickens. Humiliation could last two weeks or longer in their case. :D

Reaction Score
Looks like South Carolina to me. The crowd has spoken.

upload_2017-1-30_18-1-26.png

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Tenn has no answer for Wilson. The soft Russell is getting eaten alive.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
I'm always anxious when we play a top notch team that has a legitimate chance of beating us. Aren't you? And, I'll take any and every advantage possible baring injury and/or misfortune. Humiliation isn't either of those. :cool:

You're UCONN.. you don't need advantages.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Help a brother out- I am stuck on a commuter train so I can't see what the heck is happening here- Tenn is winning? How?

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
So, with the game almost at half-time
Neither team runs an offense
SC has its two bigs on the bench with fouls and UTenn has finally (almost) figured out how to take advantage.
But they did give Russell a breather at the moment that she could have dominated.
With the bigs out of the SC offense, their offense is really helter-skelter.
UTenn by 3 (maybe not enough)

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Thank you, I hurtin real bad not seeing this...got it recorded but need my fix NOW!

Reaction Score
i criticize TN alot but they are playing great on both ends of the floor. DD is playing TOP NOTCH defense. she basically put wilson, coates, and davis on the bench by taking charges and go right at them in the paint.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Would it be taboo for me to root for the Lady Vols? I promise I won't wear orange. :oops:

Slide over Java, I'll join you. Tenn is up by 3 at the half. The only other time I've rooted for them is when they played ND.

Reaction Score
and i wouldn't say Mercedes is playing "soft"at all. her points have all been in the paint. wilson's points have been outside jumpers b/c TN is sagging way off of her.

Reaction Score
Hello Good Tennessee/DeShields, you're up by 3 at the half! Told you this would be entertaining. I'm staying with my prediction of a SC win, with their two bigs coming back into the game now.

Reaction Score
That Technical on Wilson hurts bad. Not necessarily sure I really agree with it - I've seen players do way worse without getting the T called - but what I think is irrelevant. Definitely glad I'm not a Ref.

Reaction Score
sC showing slightly better offense this half but stil Lacking composure

Tn 46-45

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog