Players Entering Transfer Portal, As of March 2024 | Page 39 | The Boneyard

Players Entering Transfer Portal, As of March 2024

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
There are only a few groups of players who could "break the internet" with a move:

-Underclassmen who are 1st team All-Americans
-Players at Top 5/10 schools returning from long-term injury
-Current Final Four participants who are/were expected to be stars for their respective teams in 2024-25
-Big-time players who were big-time portal pick-ups just last year

JuJu Watkins to Duke

P1Tq.gif

Reaction Score
I was thinking. What if Scott Rueck is Stanford's next coach? Or who do we think can be their next coach? Because that is going to have huge transfer portal implications
They already named one of Tara's assistants as the new coach.

Reaction Score
I was thinking. What if Scott Rueck is Stanford's next coach? Or who do we think can be their next coach? Because that is going to have huge transfer portal implications
That makes a lot of sense. Rueck has got to get out of OSU to save his career. It's terrible but reality. He is too good a coach to be at a school without a major conference.

Reaction Score
Yeah, because people believe everything they see on the internet.
In other words, if I was a school "insider", and I knew something big was about to happen, I would say it is not school related too.
People are going to believe what they want, but Markesia Grant has broken plenty of news so if she says it’s not SC related I’m going to believe her.

As to the poster who said it could be coaching related, Jason Key put #theportal in his post so pretty sure it’s a player.

Reaction Score
I've all but lost interest in men's hoops, and that was even before the current transfer portal madness. Just everybody in a hurry to get to the NBA as quickly as possible, seemed like the players for the most part didn't want to be in college and really didn't care that much about the name on their jersey (the front, not the back...). Women's hoops was my refuge. And now it's all but lost too. Dang.
I suggest you check out the UConn men's team. It just may restore your interest in men's hoops. Talk about guys who care about each other and about the name on the front of the jersey.

Reaction Score
Why do I have a feeling Olivia Miles will transfer after Ivey announcing that she’s coming back next year? I just pray it’s not any of the ND girls.

Reaction Score
Juju or Kiki in the portal wouldn't beak the internet for me. Would have to be someone who no-one would think would ever leave.

Reaction Score
I’m not going to say what school the transfer is rumored to be coming from on here but Twitter is buzzing about it. If u go look for yourselves you will probably figure it out

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I’m not going to say what school the transfer is rumored to be coming from on here but Twitter is buzzing about it. If u go look for yourselves you will probably figure it out
Some of us don't have X (Twitter) accounts, so...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom