Players Entering Transfer Portal, As of March 2024 | Page 33 | The Boneyard

Players Entering Transfer Portal, As of March 2024

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
It’s surprising to say but the best fit on this list might be Ronsiek. She doesn’t fill a front court need at 6’1”. But she played an offense similar to Geno’s at Creighton. She also has great work ethic.
I'd take Ronsiek in a NY minute. Along with a big, of course.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Here's Raoul's announcement on Ms. Gardiner.
Having seen/experienced what she can do, Ms. Gardiner played really well with a big center (Beers), which she complemented with face to the basket jumpers and drives. Very, very effective rebounder on both sides of the ball.
ND made "semi's" of her initial recruiting process. While I'd expect her to look at other West Coast schools (Stanford, somewhere in LA), I'd hope that Coach Ivey gives a call to "reintroduce" herself! ;)

Reaction Score
There's rumblings that Kiki Iriafen may be grad transferring somewhere. If true, she's likely the biggest catch in the Portal market.
Doubt she’d come to UConn, but she would help clinch Natty #12!

Reaction Score
Where would a grad transfer go after Stanford? I mean, no academic reasons for preferring someplace else, I suspect? And she certainly doesn't need to burnish her draft prospects.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Notre Dame would be a fantastic fit for Iriafen too...she would be great at elevating a team that has championship level guards but is missing dominant post play...places like Notre Dame, NC State, UConn, USC...

20230702_113722.jpg

Reaction Score
Where would a grad transfer go after Stanford? I mean, no academic reasons for preferring someplace else, I suspect? And she certainly doesn't need to burnish her draft prospects.

ND has gotten a lot of Stanford's grad students among other of Stanford's transfers

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
ND has gotten a lot of Stanford's grad students among other of Stanford's transfers
Duke could also be a good landing spot from an academic perspective. My guess is Notre Dame if she enters the portal though. ND needs help in the post and with the guards they have, Kiki will flourish in their lineup and help turn them into a title contender.

Reaction Score
Ouch. This is sad news for a building program.
That's a lot of experience that I'd assume Coach Arico was hoping to have to help her 2024 class. They still have Hobbs who did improve from the previous season, but that's not enough for the BIG10 next season.

Reaction Score

Wow. Just freaking wow .

Is there anything like the transfer portal in sports. Must say it's kind of entertaining. I never know who is going to pop up on my Twitter feed. It's like after every season each athlete is a free agent. Anyways I always liked Phelia. Pretty big addition to any team she goes to. Would her and deja team up like for team usa.
Also Michigan got some young talented guards coming in. May struggle a bit next year but they'll be ok.

Reaction Score
Iriafen + Bransford would be good adittions to UCONN roster, hope at least the team made contact -
And they are healthy to my knowlege !!!

add that 3 KK on the same team would be funny, :)

Reaction Score
Is there anything like the transfer portal in sports. Must say it's kind of entertaining. I never know who is going to pop up on my Twitter feed. It's like after every season each athlete is a free agent. Anyways I always liked Phelia. Pretty big addition to any team she goes to. Would her and deja team up like for team usa.
Also Michigan got some young talented guards coming in. May struggle a bit next year but they'll be ok.
Sometimes NBA and NFL free agency have some whoppers but I get your point.

And yes, Michigan will be okay eventually, but they've lost a fair bit of veteran leadership and depth in certain positions due to the portal this season. I think Big Blue fans were hoping for a big bounce back after last season with the incoming class joining a talented core. Now that may not be the case. Time will tell.

Reaction Score
There's rumblings that Kiki Iriafen may be grad transferring somewhere. If true, she's likely the biggest catch in the Portal market.
South Carolina has one thing on their portal shopping list and it's a post. /Jaws theme music

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom