Players Entering Transfer Portal, As of March 2024 | Page 40 | The Boneyard

Players Entering Transfer Portal, As of March 2024

Reaction Score
It’s UCONN “major player”
Geno is very methodical. He has always announced his transfers on the same day if there were multiple at the end of the season. Ines, Amari and Geno all put out statements on the same day (2 days ago) . Everything is planned out. No one else is transferring.

Reaction Score
Who is Jon Fudd?
Azzi Fudds brother, also azzi parents have been to almost every game and traveled to every game this season even though she wasn’t playing. Her grandparents are staples at the games and they bought a house near the school once she committed. Twitter is going crazy saying that she’s transferring. When her and Paige and the team are all on campus and tik tok celebrating at the men’s parade. I swear people are so gullible

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Honestly, Azzi isn't even a player who would break the internet. Not based on what she's done in her 3 years. Yeah, I know, she's been injured for much of it. But she's way, way down the list of biggest names in wcbb at this point.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Honestly, Azzi isn't even a player who would break the internet. Not based on what she's done in her 3 years. Yeah, I know, she's been injured for much of it. But she's way, way down the list of biggest names in wcbb at this point.
Sorry you feel that way, but I see where you're coming from. :)

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Why do I have a feeling Olivia Miles will transfer after Ivey announcing that she’s coming back next year? I just pray it’s not any of the ND girls.

Olivia Miles to NC A&T

NCATFans_original.gif

It’s UCONN “major player”

Johnathan the Husky to Univ of Washington

:eek:

Forgive me, I'm hopped up on Chik Fila and Cherry Coke :oops:

Reaction Score
Apparently this user on Twitter saw the name and said that it may be a scrappy player who’s very good at defense and led her team as a freshman. (RUMOR = Unknown if it’s true)

Attachments

• 196D5605-7F72-4E92-BAEA-35492697D64F.jpeg
    196D5605-7F72-4E92-BAEA-35492697D64F.jpeg
    342.8 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
Reaction Score
Apparently this user on Twitter saw the name and it may be a scrappy player who’s very good at defense and led her team as a freshman

This would shock me more than Azzi

Reaction Score
I don't really know about the rumors but anything can happen. I do still really believe in Azzi. Like if she went to Stanford or Texas or Duke they'd make the final 4. But I'm a uconn fan so Id hate it.

This would shock me more than Azzi
But I didn't get this one. Who would that be.

Reaction Score
I don't really know about the rumors but anything can happen. I do still really believe in Azzi. Like if she went to Stanford or Texas or Duke they'd make the final 4. But I'm a uconn fan so Id hate it.

But I didn't get this one. Who would that be.
A certain ND player (Rumored)

Reaction Score
A certain ND player (Rumored)
Oooo I c. I I got it. When they said a scrappy player good at defense, I thought it wasn't like a star or superstar. I actually was thinking nat marshall or donavyn Hunter but yeah that would be pretty crazy.

Reaction Score
I don't know of any one like that who would break the internet
☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️
(A guess based upon if the tea is true- a scrappy freshman player good at defense and leading the team)

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
Internet smashing rumors—

Poffenbarger to Moberly Area Community College, Moberly, Missouri. Will major in mortuary management with a view to opening the Bank Shot Funerary Establishment franchise.

Muffet McGraw coming out of retirement to teach advanced Flopping at IMG.

Reaction Score
Not sure why my above post isn’t showing up but maybe this one will. The person spreading the ND player rumors didn’t know what they were talking about. They were speculating about that player in one tweet and a UConn player in the next one.

It could still be true maybe, I can’t think of many other players that would be internet breaking, but everyone in this thread is basing this off a tweet from someone who knew nothing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom