Play Bouknight at point? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Play Bouknight at point?

Apollo

step back from the ledge
Reaction Score
I think it’s worth a look to see what he can do. Ballers ball, and the kid is a baller

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Bouknight has decent handle and excellent vision. It’s not crazy. Our offense doesn’t really run through a traditional point guard even. When the shot clock is running out and we need someone going to the basket who would you rather have?

Reaction Score
Are there rumors of Gilbert missing the Wichita game? Figure if he wanted to play last night he’ll find a way to again this weekend?

Reaction Score
Not sure what you’ve watched, he constantly overdives and gets blocked...leading to a turnover and fast break. He cannot finish around the rim or consistently draw a foul when driving, he does not utilize a floater or runner to mitigate his lack of finishing around the rim; he doesn’t consistently draw defenders and pass to open shooters. I’m sure I could add a couple more things...not saying he’s a terrible player, just saying he’s been bad offensively this season. Poor offensive point guard play has really hurt this team.
He doesn’t understand his limitations in all of these areas. Players think because they once could do it in HS they still can. He should come back to shoot closer to his historical average. We desperately need that.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Bouknight running offensive sets from the point is a terrible idea. That doesn't mean he shouldn't have the ball in his hands more often when the shot clock is winding down.
We run our offense through Carlton anyways

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom