Phil nolan commits | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Phil nolan commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

huskymagic

You've been spending too much time with uncle cliffy if you think there is any chance we get pollard. Would you really want Pelle, a kid who couldnt qualify at SJU bc of academics?

Matty Ice, Devonta is still unsigned so there is still hope because guys that know where they want to go committ early but guys that dont committ late. Whether we get him or nto is irrelevant make him an offer and tell him he will be a guaranteed starter over Daniels and Giffey see what happens. Similar to how we were able to get the abysmal DeAndre Daniels.Concerning Norvel Pelle he is good to go academically for this year and has will be cleared by the NCAA according to sources which is why we are after him or else we wouldnt be. Norvele is the more powerful, more explosive, higher motor, higher skilled Phil Nolan. He will be very good for us.

You know by now that I have an eye for spotting talent. I dont need Uncle Cliff's magic powers for that I already have a natural high on life:cool:.

Reaction Score
Matty Ice, Devonta is still unsigned so there is still hope because guys that know where they want to go committ early but guys that dont committ late. Whether we get him or nto is irrelevant make him an offer and tell him he will be a guaranteed starter over Daniels and Giffey see what happens. Similar to how we were able to get the abysmal DeAndre Daniels.Concerning Norvel Pelle he is good to go academically for this year and has will be cleared by the NCAA according to sources which is why we are after him or else we wouldnt be. Norvele is the more powerful, more explosive, higher motor, higher skilled Phil Nolan. He will be very good for us.

You know by now that I have an eye for spotting talent. I dont need Uncle Cliff's magic powers for that I already have a natural high on life:cool:.

haha - you're a funny dude, there is no doubt about that, and i enjoy reading your posts. i remember pelle's recruitment from last year, is UConn actually going after him right now?

Reaction Score
Comeon man...I know you don't like AO's game but to suggest Wolf is an upgrade over Oriakhi is ridiculous. Do you think there might be a reason Wolf didn't play at all last season? If he was a capable big man he obviously would have played. Oriakhi didn't have a great year, but you have to realize he was the third best player on a national champion and an enforcer in the paint. Let's just not compare the two, please.

"Enforcer" That's fn hilarious.......he was UConns best player in about 20 of his 1110 games or whatever......if that make him an enforcer than I don't need you runnin my squad.....he was AT BEST the 4th or 5th best player on this years team...how you feeling about that??

H

Husk-E

looks like this kid can ball. I thought we could use a shooting big man. Gonna be a nice addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TonyClifton

Top Bottom