PGA at Bellerive | Page 2 | The Boneyard

PGA at Bellerive

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
For all the talk about the course condition and how this major slots in the schedule, this leaderboard is top notch.

Not a fluke to be found in top-15.

Reaction Score
Koepke showed a lot of promise in college...he was a three time All American and ACC Player of the Year.

Took him a bit to get it going as a pro.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Koepka has had the chance to slam the door on last two holes.

Reaction Score
Just had a feeling Tiger was gonna blow that tee shot. Seems like his miss is coming out of the shot too early.

Anything better than watching an in-form Adam Scott hit short irons? The balance, rhythm and tempo are perfect

Reaction Score
For Tiger to finish 2nd after hitting like 2 fairways the whole day is incredible. Koepka once again doesn't get nearly the cheers he should be getting. The announcers are infatuated with his biceps but the crowd seems rather bored with his greatness.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
For Tiger to finish 2nd after hitting like 2 fairways the whole day is incredible. Koepka once again doesn't get nearly the cheers he should be getting. The announcers are infatuated with his biceps but the crowd seems rather bored with his greatness.

The crowd wanted Tiger to win so bad, weird scene

Reaction Score
The crowd wanted Tiger to win so bad, weird scene

The whole scene was weird. Brooks tapping in before Scott finishes, the crowd being deflated after Tiger dropped the birdie on 18, Koepka being surprised by his mother greenside and greeting her with a “hi how are you”...just awkward.

Few other things.

Glad this is moving to May next year.

You are not gonna convince me that Scott doesn’t anchor that club to his chest.

For all of the bluster and gratuitous back handed compliments Rory made about Tiger, it’s time to zip it until you actually show up in a major.

Koepka’s girlfriend is a smokeshow.

Reaction Score
Just had a feeling Tiger was gonna blow that tee shot. Seems like his miss is coming out of the shot too early.

Anything better than watching an in-form Adam Scott hit short irons? The balance, rhythm and tempo are perfect

Yeah watching Tiger hit wedges like darts. It was fun to watch, Koepka is damn money and he steps on throats. But now everyone know why it's so important that golf got Tiger back the place was electric. See the fans when he was coming off the course, simply amazing stuff they appreciated his no quit round today it was so fun to watch. St Louis should be proud the fans were really great.

Anyway good to see Tiger with Ricky after waiting to congratulate Brooks, they will be Ryder Cup teammates.

Reaction Score
Koepke showed a lot of promise in college...he was a three time All American and ACC Player of the Year.

Took him a bit to get it going as a pro.

He did the right thing heading to the European Tour first and learned how to play in tourneys. He was good out there, I watch a lot of those weekend Euro events over the years and always noticed this Koepka guy wondering when he was heading back to the homeland. Well whatever his plan was it worked perfectly.

Reaction Score
The whole scene was weird. Brooks tapping in before Scott finishes, the crowd being deflated after Tiger dropped the birdie on 18, Koepka being surprised by his mother greenside and greeting her with a “hi how are you”...just awkward.

Few other things.

Glad this is moving to May next year.

You are not gonna convince me that Scott doesn’t anchor that club to his chest.

For all of the bluster and gratuitous back handed compliments Rory made about Tiger, it’s time to zip it until you actually show up in a major.

Koepka’s girlfriend is a smokeshow.

So close to the Open is weird anyway, May is also strange we will see.

I wouldn't disagree with you on that long putter and Scott, too close to call.

Didn't hear the comments from Rory what were they?

She's a nice girl and ok, if I were Koepka there'd be a helluva lot more smoke running to me on the green. ;)

Reaction Score
So close to the Open is weird anyway, May is also strange we will see.

I wouldn't disagree with you on that long putter and Scott, too close to call.

Didn't hear the comments from Rory what were they?

She's a nice girl and ok, if I were Koepka there'd be a helluva lot more smoke running to me on the green. ;)

More as in multiple girls I hope.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Is she though?
Not sure Tom approves of these, but she's Jenna Sims...
jennasims.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom