PG Makai Ashton-Langford (UConn Offer) | Page 13 | The Boneyard

PG Makai Ashton-Langford (UConn Offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
I'll give you a like for the rare post from you that isn't complete gibberish. "Your" aside, this is borderline readable. Quite an improvement.
Who the hell are you to say Husky99's posts are "complete gibberish". He's one of the most informative posters on this board. Do this board a favor and delete your account.

The fact that this comes from you, who has contributed nothing of value regarding the game of basketball to this board is truly an example of a lack of self awareness. Stick to what you know, stalking chief around for the occasional insult and a couple associated likes.

Reaction Score
Who the hell are you to say Husky99's posts are "complete gibberish". He's one of the most informative posters on this board. Do this board a favor and delete your account.

He himself would tell you that his habit of using "voice to text" often mangles his posts.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
He himself would tell you that his habit of using "voice to text" often mangles his posts.
Except that his post was completely clear in its meaning aside from the misplaced apostrophe.

Reaction Score
Except that his post was completely clear in its meaning aside from the misplaced apostrophe.

I said "his posts often get mangled." This one didn't. BigErn ribbed him about it.

That's all.

Reaction Score
All good herps. I usually have 14 to 17 IEP's a year and about 8 504s.

I had to google both of those terms but the idea that you, of all people, would use that as grounds to insult someone else on this board is astounding. One of the five most shocking moments on the boneyard for me was when you revealed that you were not only an adult but also purported to be a teacher.

Reaction Score
I had to google both of those terms but the idea that you, of all people, would use that as grounds to insult someone else on this board is astounding. One of the five most shocking moments on the boneyard for me was when you revealed that you were not only an adult but also purported to be a teacher.

Hay i am a funny guy and forced you to learn something new. Tomorrow my goal is to teach you manners.. that could take a few days.....

Reaction Score
mash_gif_popcorn.jpg.png

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
504s don't come with measurable goals, just accommodations. IEPs have goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom