Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
His most recent follows on Twitter:

Ixd9Ruw.png

Reaction Score
For those who read too much into Twitter like myself. He liked Adam Finklestein's tsweet about makai'a commitment. Could mean absolutely nothing...

Reaction Score
signs are good that this could be commit number two from these signs and him being quoted by Paxton as saying he was amazed. This along with the other tea leaves of following Kai and a few other current players and signs are favorable to a good outcome with this kid too.

Reaction Score
I really want this kid, probably because I see so much Daniels in him, I think he will be a 4 year quality versatile player, and, I think he fits our system so well. I like his skills being diversified outside and taking it to the rim with his apparent mentality to score from that forward position. I've been clicking the boneyard all weekend to get feedback from his visit only to find silence. I at least expected, "had a great visit and expect a fall decision after I take my other visits", but nothing? No Courant? No Register? No New London Day or Journal Inquirer? No Boneyard hidden cams or insider leaks? No coverage from his home town? I guess I have to be patient and put my clicking finger back in my nose.
i do really like polley a lot, even with his 100+ ranking. The main reason is how he ended his aau season, at both peach jam and fab48 he was stellar and more efficient than kevin knox, his five star running mate. Im not sure if i see lot of daniels; to me what stood out about daniels was his length for defense, for polley i think its his shooting/offense. check this vid from fab48

he comes off as a khris middleton type wing, one who really likes driving hard and finishing with an array of layups and floaters. But his main skillet is shooting you can tell, his shooting mechanics are fantastic.

Reaction Score
Been looking for the guy to sit at the pocket of the foul line and shoot it against the zone. Notice his few mid range shots look great - likes to pull up. Would be a very good committ #2

Reaction Score
Been looking for the guy to sit at the pocket of the foul line and shoot it against the zone. Notice his few mid range shots look great - likes to pull up. Would be a very good committ #2
we need one this year ha. i'm guessing larrier plays alot of minutes at small ball 4, that allows ollie to trot out his three best guards; gilbert adams purvis larrier and brimah. thats a crunch time 5 there.

Reaction Score
I bet we get this kid, Ollie seems to like dynamic players so he seems to fit that bill, not the typical 4. The longer it goes the tougher it gets, but this feels good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom