Perspective - Article from Arkansas fan site | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Perspective - Article from Arkansas fan site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I missed being born in Alaska by 3 months. My parents had very good jobs in Fairbanks. My mom refused to have me there. My father said if he had known Alaska was to become a state down the road, they never would have left. I’m glad they did. I don’t like cold weather.…….period!! 72 degrees and sunny in So Cal works for me just fine. I’ve never shoveled snow a day in my life. :)
Awesome! And Fairbanks is a totally different animal. Haven't been there yet. That's a future summer destination. I get almost a month off at Christmas, but -50 scares me a tad. They jokingly say Anchorage is "300 miles from Alaska". Flying there for Thanksgiving. Restaurants!!

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I missed being born in Alaska by 3 months. My parents had very good jobs in Fairbanks. My mom refused to have me there. My father said if he had known Alaska was to become a state down the road, they never would have left. I’m glad they did. I don’t like cold weather.…….period!! 72 degrees and sunny in So Cal works for me just fine. I’ve never shoveled snow a day in my life. :)
After living in Indiana for 20 years. Then being stationed in Europe, Korea, and Michigan 19+ years, there's a reason why I'm now living in Vegas.

Reaction Score
Mr. Turban and Sarge live in such terrible places...

To get back on topic, there's probably a half dozen things for Geno to work on, but the 600 lb. elephant in the room is the guards getting beaten on defense. Fix or minimize that and our bigs will pick up fewer fouls and UCONN will be a much better team. The other things that need to be worked on are really minor in comparison. Just normal stuff that you would expect early in the season.

Nan, making people crazy is what the BY does...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom