Paschal Chukwu Inside Info | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Paschal Chukwu Inside Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
It doesn't matter what you or I think. It matters that the rules of the board are enforced. The rules don't say; "fans of other programs are subject to profanity; UCONN fans aren't".
"You agree to not use this service to post any material which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violates any laws."
Either enforce the rules; or I'll fire back. And when I do; I don't want to be penalized.

I have an idea.

Go start your own UCONN board and you can be the Mod for it.

You win because you can enforce the rules as you see fit and we win because you will have off.

Reaction Score

These "tons of other celebs" include Sinbad, Smokey Robinson and DJ Spin. Yes, I said DJ Spin. Didn't Sinbad already proclaim his love for Uconn during one of our final 4 runs?

sdhusky

Reaction Score

F off. We don't need you to promote PC events on here.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I heard from a friend who is a PC alum that the "ton of celebs" are really only Magic and three rap artists
It must suck to have no NBA alum to bring in
Now if this were UCONN the list would probably start with Cliffy and end with Lamb and all those in between with their NBA and celeb friends
Which looks better?? Crap, during summer scrimmages you see more celebs hanging in Storrs courtside!!

Reaction Score
As much as I want Chukwu, there's a good chance he won't come.
If he wants immediate playing time and to be a star, he'll go to PC
If he wants to make it to the NBA after 3-4 and doesn't mind competition for a starting spot, he'll make the smart choice and come to UCONN.

Reaction Score

You know it's funny........you bring news like this to the BY, end it with Cooley sure knows how to bring them in and yet you and sean look to the BY rules and regulations when someone tells you to f-off? Seriously are you guys really that stupid? Do you get the fact this isn't your house?

If you want to post it then prepare for the barrage.....and if you can handle that w/o whining like little girls then okay.......

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
not that i want to be "that guy" but when our friar friends post info about recruits that we're both going after, in this case chuckwu, a recruit that both schools should be recruiting hard. i value the info when i think about him knowing that he's been on PC campus many times leads me to believe that he'll probably go there. of course not that 3,99, and everyone else don't give us good info, because i thank them for all the hard work they've put in to find info for us. but like i said without guys like J and NRI i would think that chuckwu would be a lock to come here. but unfortunately now i think otherwise.
FriarJ said:

Reactions: caw

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
though sometimes i think they can be complete and need to go away. but sometimes they can provide a different point of view on things.

Reaction Score
MAuconn,

The anti-PC BS started; unprovoked in the second post of the thread. So spare me the "you guys provoke it" BS. I have zero problem taking some flak on this board. Part of the deal to converse Bball with fans who know their stuff and provide a different point of view. However, when an immature simpleton chooses to single me out with profanity(in direct violation of the board rules); I get a little testy. The reality is, if the situation was reversed, I'd get run. So I have to take it. No problem. It is what it is. Let's just end the "holier than thou" attitude regarding how fair it is on the Boneyard. Favoritism exists here; just like every other board.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I, for one, find the "" posts to be far more annoying than these PC fans, who have not really been bad when compared to many of the visitors we have had here. Their biggest "fault" is that they seem to have to respond to every post that refers to PC or to any common recruit.

Reaction Score
My belief is that their predecessors, friarso8 and pcfan1994 (or something like that) made it really hard to not get annoyed when PC fans come over here. Those two lived on this board just like the other guys do, but not only did they run their mouths constantly but they did so during the Keno Davis era. What's funny is that I don't even see those guys posting on the PC site anymore. New screen names?

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
All I got from the last few pages is that PC is recruiting Chukwu, Magic Johnson, and Sinbad; that PC fans can literally post more emphatically and often about the rules of the Boneyard than their tournament success; and that seanmc94 uses time outs better than Coach P. My head hurts.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
...and Chukwu commits to Michigan State the next day...

Reaction Score
His cousin goes there I think? Not sure. Some family member though!
Featherston's daughter will be a soph at st. Joes this year. Also, Leo, Pascals coach at Prep is friends with Cooley. I don't consider us in the drivers seat. But I always lean on the pessimistic side.

Reaction Score
It would be pretty funny if Magic used the PC event to woo recruits to Izzo

Reaction Score
All of these kids weren't born yet when Magic retired. Cooley is bringing em in, but Magic is getting a handsome fee.
At UConn Ray Allen, RIP Hamilton, Emika Okafor, Caron Butler, Ben Gordon and Kemba Walker show
up without a fee and talk UConn to recruits through experience.
What's Magic saying to recruits? His Mich. State days??? I'll take UConn's advantage.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
You know what they say Friar - all PC fans look alike! Funny that mau got you and sean mixed up since there are only two of you. simple mistake on his part since he's only mildly interested in this PC UConn smack talk. Although I bet your response to @mauconnfan could elevate his game.:)

sdhusky

Reaction Score
MAuconn,

The anti-PC BS started; unprovoked in the second post of the thread. So spare me the "you guys provoke it" BS. I have zero problem taking some flak on this board. Part of the deal to converse Bball with fans who know their stuff and provide a different point of view. However, when an immature simpleton chooses to single me out with profanity(in direct violation of the board rules); I get a little testy. The reality is, if the situation was reversed, I'd get run. So I have to take it. No problem. It is what it is. Let's just end the "holier than thou" attitude regarding how fair it is on the Boneyard. Favoritism exists here; just like every other board.

f off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET