Paschal Chukwu has list | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Paschal Chukwu has list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yonnick,
Please! Council played on one leg. Dunn had been back for 3 games and cotton was coming off injury. Bazz was slightly better than 50 percent; and last time I checked he didn't have off season surgery; cotton did. The guys that were out for Uconn amounted to squat. Calhoun mattered; there wasn't significant downgrades.
z
Dunn was back for more than a month in that 1st game. 4 of the 1st 6 missing in that 2nd game is quite significant. BTW, Bazz was just cleared this week to play. With 4 of 1st 6 out and we won, even you have to give us some credit. And, we beat you when you guys were on a roll.

Reaction Score
My point is; you guys act like it was Napier and Bazz on the bench. I give your team tins if credit; but let's not put Wolf and Co in the HOF just yet.

Reaction Score
My point is; you guys act like it was Napier and Bazz on the bench. I give your team tins if credit; but let's not put Wolf and Co in the HOF just yet.
nobody is putting anyone in the HOF. But 4 of the 1st 6 out and we win is quite significant.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
we won't even spend that on a football coach....
That's the crux of the matter, HFD. Hindsight is 20-20 but in order to have had any chance in the the conference realignment quagmire, UConn needed to step up to the plate when Coach Edsall left and have hired a big-time coach as well as immediately made major expansion plans to the Rent.

Personally, I have no animosity against PC, we had some great battles over the years and they certainly gave us some very stinging losses. I went there for basketball camp for two consecutive summers, back before UConn ever had such a camp.

We've lost out on some recruits to them over the years including this past year and we may again in the future, but I don't understand the ongoing incessant compulsion for some folks to keep chucking mud back and forth.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score

Dude. Stop putting down your program.

All bad coaches leave PC too.

It's not about good or bad. Smart or dumb. It's about getting out of Providence as fast as humanly possible.

At least, we both agree, that's what the data says.

sdhusky

Reaction Score

Ok. It hasn't happened it 30 years or so.

But it might happen tomorrow.

sdhusky

Reaction Score

You continually confuse banter on message boards with rivalry.

Because there are two active PC fans on the boneyard 24x7 and they get responded to, it doesn't mean there is a rivalry.

What it means is that there are two PC fans on the boneyard. Nothing more.

PC is no bigger rival than Seton Hall or Depaul. Less than Rutgers, villanova, georgetown, Marquette, ND, Cincy, WVU, Syracuse etc.

Why? WE've actually played games that have mattered against those teams.

Reaction Score
Yo cowbell,
It's the offseason and YOUR fans started 2 threads wringing their hands about a recruit visiting PC. You guys care more than you let on. We may not be your biggest rival; but we matter.

Reaction Score
Yo cowbell,
It's the offseason and YOUR fans started 2 threads wringing their hands about a recruit visiting PC. You guys care more than you let on. We may not be your biggest rival; but we matter.
Yean...

"Yo cowbell"... You have a talent for assigining monikers, Sean......

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score

If Cooley has a string of good seasons with 20+ wins he'll be lured away by a bigger school who pays more.

Reaction Score
Ed Cooley is from Providence and I don't see him leaving. The main reason he's staying is because why on earth would another program want him?? So he can go another 8 years of zero NCAA appearances? Also, he's collecting a 2 mill paycheck and the expectations are awfully low in that program.

Reaction Score
Geez, FriarJ, I told your "Godfather that he owns the extermination place with a big cockaroach on the roof and I get banned on PC's board. You call one of our posters an and you're still here.

Reaction Score
Lighten up FriarJ, I'm just bustin' 'em. Although it's obvious our board is more tolerant than yours.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
if pc wins a nat they can be the next cuse....... good team with minimal success who coaches can recruit with the best of um

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score

They have minimal success once the calendar changes to March. March is what defines your season.

Reaction Score
There are several uconn fans that frequent the PC board that have managed to not get banned. Sounds like a YOU problem.

Reaction Score
There are several uconn fans that frequent the PC board that have managed to not get banned. Sounds like a YOU problem.
Never said anything worse than you or FriarJ have said on this board.

Reaction Score

I see AlexD post over there sometimes, but other than that pretty much every UConn fan has been banned. Yonnick is definitely right about this board being more tolerant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom