Paige Wins her First Awards of the Season... Big East Freshman AND Player of the Year | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Paige Wins her First Awards of the Season... Big East Freshman AND Player of the Year

Reaction Score
So, I guess, based upon your statement, that UCONN Women's Basketball plays in "Low Tide" ??? (essentially saying that UCONN playing in the same league as DePaul, Villanova, Marquette, and Seton Hall is playing at an equally lower water level) ?? Just asking
This is a UCONN fan discussion page not a AEH fan page. Relax, just looked through the thread no one is resentful or wishing any ill will towards AEH. Rather they’re happy for her...and you’re getting worked up for what? Are you her relative or something lol.

Reaction Score
SO WHAT ? WE DONT CARE

"And AEH is a "SELECTED" First Team BIG EAST CONFERENCE Selection" and that's 3 UCONN Recruited Players, who made the First Team ALL BIG EAST CONFERENCE TEAM (and oh, I forgot, one of those players, Geno said (on that tape that 'Magically" disappeared) was un-coachable), so to all of you AEH Bashers, all I have to say is "

1614907021600.png

Reaction Score
@GRIFFBIFF20 I think you would have more fun on a seton hall women's basketball forum.

Nope !! 2 of "MY OSSINING HS" Girls are UCONN Proud (3X National Champion and WNBA Draftee, Saniya Chong and The Human Sparkplug "AG" Aubrey Griffin). So I continue to root for and follow UCONN Women's Basketball. But, I will continue to support AEH, as I believe that she was done wrong by "THE GOAT" Mr. A, and I am glad she has proved him wrong this season (with being 2nd in the Conference in Scoring Average, 3rd in the Conference in 3 Point Scoring Percentage, and 3rd the Conference in Free Throw Percentage, I would bet, with the UCONN's weakness in a consistent outside scoring threat, outside of Paige, that Geno wished he had made it work with AEH back in 2017.

Reaction Score
So, I guess, based upon your statement, that UCONN Women's Basketball plays in "Low Tide" ??? (essentially saying that UCONN playing in the same league as DePaul, Villanova, Marquette, and Seton Hall is playing at an equally lower water level) ?? Just asking
Neither UConn's WBB program, nor any other school's WBB program, has anything at all to do with what conference they play in. That's the breaks. UConn has demonstrated they can play with anybody, and have been to 12 straight final fours. Miss State got to a couple, but AEH couldn't cut it there. Seton Hall??

Hopefully Geno will stay away from Ossining in the future...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Neither UConn's WBB program, nor any other school's WBB program, has nothing at all to do with what conference they play in. That's the breaks. UConn has demonstrated they can play with anybody, and have been to 12 straight final fours. Miss State got to a couple, but AEH couldn't cut it there. Seton Hall??

Hopefully Geno will stay away from Ossening in the future...

And with "OSSINING HIGH SCHOOL" (correct spelling by the way), over the past 25 years, is in the Top 10 High Schools in the UNITED STATES with the most Division 1 Recruited Players coming out of their Girls High School Program, I guess you might need to give OHS Head Girls Basketball Coach Dan Ricci a phone call and tell him that his program stinks? Thus I guess you WISHED that Geno didn't recruit Saniya Chong and Aubrey Griffin. (and say 'hypothetically" if Geno ever left for another program, say UCLA, with Shea Ralph taking over and Paige left to play for say, South Carolina, would you say that Paige left because she couldn't cut it at UCONN? Give us a break please.)

Reaction Score
I think a pretty reasonable set of awards. Liv and Edwards both got individual awards so I wouldn't worry about them. And while I love Nika as a starter, I don't think she should be surprised to miss out on the Freshman Team - good competition out there for all the individual spots.

We tend to look at record and discount individual players on teams we smash, but there are a lot of individual stars on bad teams and conference awards are a time to recognize them.
Now Nika can aim for 3 BE awards next season: First Team, Most Improved Player and Defensive Player of the Year.

Reaction Score
And with "OSSINING HIGH SCHOOL" (correct spelling by the way), over the past 25 years, is in the Top 10 High Schools in the UNITED STATES with the most Division 1 Recruited Players coming out of their Girls High School Program, I guess you might need to give OHS Head Girls Basketball Coach Dan Ricci a phone call and tell him that his program stinks? Thus I guess you WISHED that Geno didn't recruit Saniya Chong and Aubrey Griffin. (and say 'hypothetically" if Geno ever left for another program, say UCLA, with Shea Ralph taking over and Paige left to play for say, South Carolina, would you say that Paige left because she couldn't cut it at UCONN? Give us a break please.)
Thanks for the spelling advice - I corrected it in my post. I stand by the rest of it. Aubrey is super talented and I really hope she gets it one of these days. That will be one out of three from the "O".

Reaction Score
Thanks for the spelling advice - I corrected it in my post. I stand by the rest of it. Aubrey is super talented and I really hope she gets it one of these days. That will be one out of three from the "O".
And I guess getting drafted by a WNBA Team is a horrible thing? (ie: Saniya Chong) - Hmmm :confused: (PS - Your quite welcome for my spelling advise. "OSSINING PRIDE" !!)

Reaction Score
And I guess getting drafted by a WNBA Team is a horrible thing? (ie: Saniya Chong) - Hmmm :confused:
Sorry, what WNBA team does Saniya play for? She got drafted because she played for UConn, and ONLY because she played for UConn. What round do you suppose AEH will go in?

Reaction Score
"And AEH is a "SELECTED" First Team BIG EAST CONFERENCE Selection" and that's 3 UCONN Recruited Players, who made the First Team ALL BIG EAST CONFERENCE TEAM (and oh, I forgot, one of those players, Geno said (on that tape that 'Magically" disappeared) was un-coachable), so to all of you AEH Bashers, all I have to say is "

View attachment 65248
AGAIN ? We dont even see them play at NC tournament ?
so you had 3 first team player and again so what ?
I dont care , i just know we are here just because of Uconn Players
others , AGAIN , WE DONT CARE

Reaction Score
And I guess getting drafted by a WNBA Team is a horrible thing? (ie: Saniya Chong) - Hmmm :confused:
You have totally derailed this Thread. Congratulations!!!
I suppose you weren't getting enough people to join your AEH praise fest on the thread you started about the Big East First Team...so you brought it to the thread intended to enjoy the successful season/recognition of UCONN.

Please knock it off.

Reaction Score
Sorry, what WNBA team does Saniya play for? She got drafted because she played for UConn, and ONLY because she played for UConn. What round do you suppose AEH will go in?
REALLY ?? Do you think that a Professional Women's Basketball Team is going to simply take a player in the Draft simply because she played for UCONN???? They are going to take the NEXT BEST PLAYER AVAILABLE IN THE DRAFT. To do otherwise, is simply DUMB and not financially sound. Remember, the WNBA is a BUSINESS FIRST and a SPORT SECOND !!

Reaction Score
REALLY ?? Do you think that a Professional Women's Basketball Team is going to simply take a player in the Draft simply because she played for UCONN???? They are going to take the NEXT BEST PLAYER AVAILABLE IN THE DRAFT. To do otherwise, is simply DUMB and not financially sound. Remember, the WNBA is a BUSINESS FIRST and a SPORT SECOND !!
Absolute BS. The WNBA is a highly-subsidized, money-losing "business," whose obvious higher purpose is the sport. As a "business-first" business it has been an abject failure for 20+ years.

Reaction Score
AGAIN ? We dont even see them play at NC tournament ?
so you had 3 first team player and again so what ?
I dont care , i just know we are here just because of Uconn Players
others , AGAIN , WE DONT CARE
1614910961753.png

Reaction Score
No argument from me W/ the 3 SH players on 1st team all Big East; Correa and Hunter have the numbers and are most deserving. Park-Lane, beside getting the Best Name award is most impressive. She’s like 5’3” and just destroys defenders. Olivia just didn’t show up enough. Imagine if Park-Lane was 6’5”!
Imagine if AE was 6'5"! With her athleticism I'd put her up against BG!
superman lol GIF

Reaction Score
You have totally derailed this Thread. Congratulations!!!
I suppose you weren't getting enough people to join your AEH praise fest on the thread you started about the Big East First Team...so you brought it to the thread intended to enjoy the successful season/recognition of UCONN.

Please knock it off.
1614911737886.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom