Paging Jeff Jacobs... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Paging Jeff Jacobs...

C

Chief00

6/1 Kmart says good news coming.
6/12 uconngb passes on BE news.
6/18 insider wannabe makes feeble attempt claiming he breaks the news.
6/30 still can’t explain blaze strategy goof up

I’m pretty sure the only person in this conversation who’s foolish or clueless is the third one.

Mic drop
Boom - May 20th Chief message.
You walked into a Chief ambush.
Here’s the message CL82 referred to.
C33521C9-015E-4764-8A36-9EB58CC5D190.jpeg

Reaction Score
Strange. I can’t find that one in your message history. But I found this:
Once again, I’ll ask. These recruits committed the year before Blaze opened. How could blaze strategy make that happen?

BOOM. There’s your ambush. Custer wished he ran into this chief.

Reaction Score
I don't see this in your posting history. It doesn't show any posts on the 18th.
He’s playing a little game. Edit an old post. Take a picture of it and post it in a reply. You can show you picked last Saturday’s powerball but it still don’t make rich.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
He’s playing a little game. Edit an old post. Take a picture of it and post it in a reply. You can show you picked last Saturday’s powerball but it still don’t make rich.
Chief's style and propensity to pat himself on the back are not my favorite, but you're going to come off looking badly on this one. The snapshot of his posts are obviously private messages, not board posts. Look at the blue options on the bottom to see the difference.

He may not be as connected as he wants to be or wants us to believe, but it's becoming pretty apparent that he does have some sources.

Reaction Score
Chief's style and propensity to pat himself on the back are not my favorite, but you're going to come off looking badly on this one. The snapshot of his posts are obviously private messages, not board posts. Look at the blue options on the bottom to see the difference.

He may not be as connected as he wants to be or wants us to believe, but it's becoming pretty apparent that he does have some sources.
Well perhaps he should keep his propensity to pat himself on the back to his private messages.

C

Chief00

#ChiefCertified

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
To set the record straight, Chief sent me a detailed private message stating that UConn would be going back to the Big East several days before the story broke.

I think he’s playing with you folks more often than not, but he definitely knew what was happening with the Big East.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
To set the record straight, Chief sent me a detailed private message stating that UConn would be going back to the Big East several days before the story broke.

I think he’s playing with you folks more often than not, but he definitely knew what was happening with the Big East.
Who was that other poster posting cryptic messages like “good news soon”? There was definitely some leaking on the big east move going on, a lot of people seemed to be in on it. Except of course our wonderful beat writers who got beat to the story by some blog no one had ever heard of.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score

How do you message yourself from two different accounts? Two separate web browsers?

Sounds like a lot of unnecessary effort.

Reaction Score
After the monstrous dam break this past fall Chief told us there was still another breech in the dam that would be happening, that was relating to the Big east! That was some time ago.

Reaction Score

There were a lot of people who had this information at least 2 months ago.

Reaction Score
There were a lot of people who had this information at least 2 months ago.
So to set the record straight. His claim to fame is he “privately scooped” a story that’s been circulating half the sewing circles between Providence and Omaha since the AAC contract.

Time to give this guy the Pauly Shore treatment. Not on my screen.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom