Other games 11/24 | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Other games 11/24

Reaction Score
A number of fans "from away" are quite welcome . . . when they show some decent manners. Your earlier post here was provocative, and I think you know it. A simple report that "AEH has 11 points at the half to lead MSST in scoring." would have been informational, but you somehow thought you needed to add a snotty finish: "I guess allot of people on this board don't like hearing that kind of news." You can't really complain, then, or ask for a "respectfull" response, can you?

I don't think my response was disrespectful to anyone on The Boneyard. Just was indicating that some on the BY would not want to hear the news about her scoring in double digits coming off the bench. Now if that rubbed you the wrong way, I'm so sorry.

Reaction Score
You really want to call Rutgers and Nebraska P5 programs? That's pretty low bar-Nebraska is in complete rebuild mode and Rutgers has been limping along to get CVS her 1,000 win and with that having happened, I hope she retires at the end of the year. Now that all said, I do hope Drake gets ranked.
CVS picked up Maori Davenport next year.
She just missed on R. Jackson.

Papa33

Poster Emeritus
Reaction Score
I don't think my response was disrespectful to anyone on The Boneyard. Just was indicating that some on the BY would not want to hear the news about her scoring in double digits coming off the bench. Now if that rubbed you the wrong way, I'm so sorry.

Sorry, too. A momentary lapse in judgment. I should have gone directly to "Ignore."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom