OT: You only get to choose one condiment. | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT: You only get to choose one condiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
For me? I live a condiment-less breakfast life. Occasionally some hot sauce on eggs, mostly when hungover but that's it. I'm not missing anything at all by going ranch and not using it for breakfast.
Fair enough.

In my opinion, by virtue of being made out of potatoes, BBQ sauce can be used with hash browns or home fries, if the mood strikes. So that is one more check in its side of the ledger for versatility.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
That's why I chose guacamole (which is the correct answer).

If you want to mix it in with fried eggs, it'll mix with the yolk. You could put it in the center of an omelette. Some would even use on toast or a bagel.

Use it as a spread on sandwiches, burritos or tacos.

And it can accompany beef, pork or chicken.

It's viable for every meal and useable with veggies, breads or meats.

Reaction Score
For me? I live a condiment-less breakfast life. Occasionally some hot sauce on eggs, mostly when hungover but that's it. I'm not missing anything at all by going ranch and not using it for breakfast.
Really...no butter on toast or scrambled eggs...plain bagels only...the breakfast sandwich is a dry situation?

Chin diesel must be from CA, they are wacky for Avocados there and I can see them mixing it in with pasta or having mashed potato guac.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I'm left wondering why August's earlier thread was "for 'adults' who use ketchup" and not "for 'adults' who use ranch dressing".

Ranch dressing is for 12 year olds. And no decent pizza crust requires a dipping condiment. C'mon.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Really...no butter on toast or scrambled eggs...plain bagels only...the breakfast sandwich is a dry situation?

Chin diesel must be from CA, they are wacky for Avocados there and I can see them mixing it in with pasta or having mashed potato guac.

Not from there but I've grown in to appreciating its versatility. If I was from California I would have said how good it is at accompanying a nicely grilled tri-tip or carne asada.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Not from there but I've grown in to appreciating its versatility. If I was from California I would have said how good it is at accompanying a nicely grilled tri-tip or carne asada.

Reaction Score

Why do you need butter on your toast if you have a nice runny egg yolk?

Reaction Score
But try using only hot sauce or BBQ sauce as a condiment for one week. I bet you toss the bottle out the window by Wednesday.

How much BBQ sauce-appropriate food could one eat between Sunday and Wednesday that they could get sick of it so quickly. I'm dying to see what some of you eat week to week.

Reaction Score
I'm going to throw out a vote for garlic aoli. I don't use condiments for breakfast, and primarily eat roasted/sauteed meats and vegetables for lunch/dinner. This is not the most versatile selection but I don't have a diverse diet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom