OT: Who has Comcast/Xfinity | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: Who has Comcast/Xfinity

Reaction Score
Want good internet? Don't live in nowhereville.

I have 6 options, 2 are fiber to the home.

Had no idea new haven/ shoreline was nowhere ville. My options for internet/tv are comcast and att. Att internet sucks and if Verizon fios was available to me I'd drop comcast all together for the fios internet and get direct tv

Reaction Score
Had no idea new haven/ shoreline was nowhere ville. My options for internet/tv are comcast and att. Att internet sucks and if Verizon fios was available to me I'd drop comcast all together for the fios internet and get direct tv
So you mean to say you have options. Got it.

Reaction Score
2 options are not "options". You are backtracking on your "you shouldn't live in nowhereville"
You have options. Sometimes you drive a Lexus and sometimes you drive a Toyota. One is better than the other, but you have a car regardless.

Reaction Score
You have options. Sometimes you drive a Lexus and sometimes you drive a Toyota. One is better than the other, but you have a car regardless.

The point isn't not having Internet at all. The conversation started because it was stated that there isn't enough competition to drive down prices. Two total options in different price tiers not competing with each other doesn't do that.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The point isn't not having Internet at all. The conversation started because it was stated that there isn't enough competition to drive down prices. Two total options in different price tiers not competing with each other doesn't do that.

I don't know why this is such a difficult discussion.

Reaction Score
Why don't you understand that there is competition that drives prices down?

Reaction Score

Because as far as countries go we have the 115th cheapest Internet in America.

Adjusted for currency exchanges and limited only to countries who average more than 60 mbps download (out of 91 countries), we have the 4th most expensive internet. Price Rankings by Country of Internet (60 Mbps or More, Unlimited Data, Cable/ADSL) (Utilities (Monthly). The three higher are in the Middle East or Africa.

Reaction Score
How low exactly do you want the prices? Comcast has internet as low as 39.99, and a great speed of 250 MBPS for 59.99 for two years.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Because as far as countries go we have the 115th cheapest Internet in America.

Adjusted for currency exchanges and limited only to countries who average more than 60 mbps download (out of 91 countries), we have the 4th most expensive internet. Price Rankings by Country of Internet (60 Mbps or More, Unlimited Data, Cable/ADSL) (Utilities (Monthly). The three higher are in the Middle East or Africa.

You're talking to comcast mouthpieces. You'd have better luck banging your head against a brick wall.

There is no competition. It's more or less monopolized in certain areas been that way for years. They slice up the pie so everyone eats and swims in profits of overcharging the consumers

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Ah, so your admitting there's no competition, as prices are comparatively very high.

For the record south Korea has the highest speeds by a large margin and costs less than $30/month

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom