OT - What lives rent free in your head? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT - What lives rent free in your head?

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
I am the Controller at my company.

Every single time without fail that I am dealing with a customer not paying their bills on time the scene from Goodfellas with Jimmy the Gent choking Maury with the telephone cord screaming “where’s my money! Pay me my money!” Is all I can hear and see in my head.

Reaction Score
I have recurring dreams for many years now where I'm being chased by tornadoes. I guess it means I'm anxiety-ridden.

Horatio

I’m Heat Miser and your Rudolph…
Reaction Score
1. Next years Roster
2. Does my ten year old love or like basketball?
3. Why doesn’t Geno recruit more Connecticut girls?
4. Are enough chickens reproducing to create this much chicken wing consumption on the planet?
5. Where’s Johnnie Selvie?
6. Does Dan Hurley meet with Coach Calhoun during the season?

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Willie Anderson’s TD catch in OT to knock the Giants out of the 1989 playoffs. Rams 19-Giants 13. Still can’t watch that play again to this day. The Super Bowl win the next year softened it a bit.

Last edited:

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Can we have 2? My other one is the food in the Jungle Cafeteria from 1978-80. Still haunts me.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If you transpose in Deep (like I just did) it ends up being the same thing!

Episode 1 Mind Blown GIF by The Office
Good one, Jfef.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Hate to burst your bubble but that method does nothing different to the end result vs a normal thin slice with a chef's knife. But if you like it, have at it.

Mine? Pretty much my whole adult life, I transpose the two letters in the middle of my first name when I type. Ex: If my name was Keith, I type "Kieth" and have to edit it. This happens at least 50% of the time. And yes, I know I could set an autocorrect rule to take care of it.
So... On the one hand, you absolutely channel quantum levels of the mechanics of the universe, to ensure UConn's successful achievement of college bball dominance.

On the other hand, you are too inept to master the spelling of Kureig.

Larry Fine mocks you.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I had written a commercial and one of the actors was a 19 year old Michelle Phieffer. We talked on the set. She was very nice. I thought about asking her to dinner. But I was wasn't sure it was appropriate and I was a little scared. Didn't pull the trigger. Alas...
Of all the words of mice and men the saddest are "it might have been."

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Not as pernicious as the Goodfellas garlic slicing, but more times than I care to admit, this scene runs through my mind when starting to put on my socks and shoes.

Same here. Also have always said if this had not already been taken way back then that this absolutely would have worked as a Seinfeld bit with almost any two characters. (George and Frank??)

Reaction Score
I had written a commercial and one of the actors was a 19 year old Michelle Phieffer. We talked on the set. She was very nice. I thought about asking her to dinner. But I was wasn't sure it was appropriate and I was a little scared. Didn't pull the trigger. Alas...
I had a waitress at a Chilis that was her spitting image. It was so bizarre it was a distraction. Didnt go over too well with the Miss` at the time. Thats a cool story though.

Reaction Score
Trashy reality TV.

I know, to each their own. Spend your free time as you wish. Still, I cannot understand how so many people love horrible reality TV shows. My wife watches so much crap on TV.

Of all the things to do with free time, somehow that's the choice for millions and millions of people.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Not as pernicious as the Goodfellas garlic slicing, but more times than I care to admit, this scene runs through my mind when starting to put on my socks and shoes.

So strange - I was just thinking about that scene not more than a day or so ago.

Reaction Score
I am the Controller at my company.

Every single time without fail that I am dealing with a customer not paying their bills on time the scene from Goodfellas with Jimmy the Gent choking Maury with the telephone cord screaming “where’s my money! Pay me my money!” Is all I can hear and see in my head.
Good luck getting this one out of your head!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom