OT - What lives rent free in your head? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT - What lives rent free in your head?

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I've gotten into the bad habit of watching tik tok/Facebook videos. Many are the "1st Amendment" gold diggers.

They show up at stores, police stations, random businesses, military bases, etc, recording every interaction.

Their sole purpose is to instigate a confrontation, saying their 1st amendment rights allow them to do so. Then sue.

One guy dresses like an employee of Walmart, until he is caught, then acts up until he is trespassed and/or arrested.

Another goes to a police stations official parking lots: "the sign only says 'police parking only. It says nothing about public access.' He proceeds to videotape the inside of police cars, their vin and license plate.

The 1st amendment warriors should be trespassed and arrested. They have no grounds to sue because they admit in past videos their plan has always been to antagonize authority and get trespassed or arrested.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I've gotten into the bad habit of watching tik tok/Facebook videos. Many are the "1st Amendment" gold diggers.

They show up at stores, police stations, random businesses, military bases, etc, recording every interaction.

Their sole purpose is to instigate a confrontation, saying their 1st amendment rights allow them to do so. Then sue.

One guy dresses like an employee of Walmart, until he is caught, then acts up until he is trespassed and/or arrested.

Another goes to a police stations official parking lots: "the sign only says 'police parking only. It says nothing about public access.' He proceeds to videotape the inside of police cars, their vin and license plate.

The 1st amendment warriors should be trespassed and arrested. They have no grounds to sue because they admit in past videos their plan has always been to antagonize authority and get trespassed or arrested.
One kid recently doing that bit got shot while doing this. Guy who shot him wasn’t prosecuted and shouldn’t have been. Hopefully that gives the rest of the idiots pause.

Reaction Score

I always have the same thought when I see those videos, especially when they’re antagonizing some random civilian and not a public official. Just because you have the constitutional right to be a dee-bag, doesn’t mean you should.

Reaction Score
Getting into a fight with Machine Gun Kelly at Sullys in Hartford. I went years believing I had won that fight and never heard about him again….until I did.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom