OT: Vikings/ Seahawks | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: Vikings/ Seahawks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's what you make of it all exaggerated for a guy I don't like. What looks bad is what I am accused of, you want to look bad on cyber space you did. Congrats John.

I've talked about Calipari and Jim Boeheim in many of the same ways but wasn't accused of anything so you think about it real long before you figure out who looks bad.
No one accused you of anything and I just used the exact words you used for Cam Newton. I just think it's bizarre that you say such awful things about a guy because he dances when he scores a touchdown, it's a gross overreaction IMO. Spare me the persecution complex though, I've only repeated your words.

Reaction Score
No one accused you of anything and I just used the exact words you used for Cam Newton. I just think it's bizarre that you say such awful things about a guy because he dances when he scores a touchdown, it's a gross overreaction IMO. Spare me the persecution complex though, I've only repeated your words.

If this wasn't directed at me, considering you did use words that I certainly did use, then I apologize:

There has got to be a racial component to it. I've heard people talk about how much they hate him and they think he's a punk and thug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom