OT - US Open | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT - US Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Great win for DJ, he should win a few more majors. he finally got the monkey off his back.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
That final round was a snooze fest.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Wonder what Paulina is wearing today. Hope it's skimpy in the right places.

It definitely was.

9349291.jpg

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
It definitely was.

9349291.jpg

I'm on vacation with wife and three other couples. All four women were amazed she was wearing a dress that short and thought the cameraman was a perv for following her up the steps with that ass shot .

Oh by the way, all four women watching with us quickly identified her as wearing a white thong with that dress.

Reaction Score
I'm on vacation with wife and three other couples. All four women were amazed she was wearing a dress that short and thought the cameraman was a perv for following her up the steps with that ass shot .

Oh by the way, all four women watching with us quickly identified her as wearing a white thong with that dress.
It's Fox. Even my wife kept asking why they kept showing people chewing their food, and picking their teeth. Low class direction and production.

Reaction Score
FOX improved from last year in a big way, which left them just hideous. Buck is awful as the lead, arrogant as usual and likes to listen to himself too much. Thought Zinger and Faxon were better than Norman which was the improvement. Holly is just a figure to look at, though a solid look mind you. Mark Brooks was a hack and Flesch was only ok when he got to talk. The old pro and the designer were ok but brought very little.

CBS is the king and NBC has Johnny.

Reaction Score
It's Fox. Even my wife kept asking why they kept showing people chewing their food, and picking their teeth. Low class direction and production.
Thought Fox did a really good job this year. The shot tracer technology they have blows NBC and CBS out of the water. Norman was horrendous and is just a pompus d bag so replacing him with Faxon and Azinger was great, and not having Curt Menefee anywhere near the coverage this year was major step in the right direction.

Also, any golf tournament when you do not have to listen to Johnny Miller is always nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom