OT: Tom Brady GOAT | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT: Tom Brady GOAT

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Yup, that Jets team with the butt fumbler and Sexy Rexy was amazing, there has been so many great teams in that divison over the past 15+ years and the qb play has always been incredible.

That team beat the Pats in the AFC title game.

Reaction Score
It's true, you can pick one side or the other.

I believe that Belichick is the greatest coach of all time and that Brady benefited immensely from it, much more than the other way around.

Different level, but Brady was something like 10 - 1 as a starter at Michighan. I despise the Pats, but the man just knows how to win. He could win in any offense with any coach.

Reaction Score
That team beat the Pats in the AFC title game.
Durrr, that's the point. By far the best team in the division outside of the Patriots the past 15+ years was led by the fat pantload and the butt fumbler.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
There's a difference between disrespecting a player/team and just simply being sick to death of seeing them win every single year.

Reaction Score
Yup, that Jets team with the butt fumbler and Sexy Rexy was amazing, there has been so many great teams in that divison over the past 15+ years and the qb play has always been incredible.

Their record is better against other NFL teams during that span than against the AFCE.

So make fun of the Jets. The Patriots have lost to them 11 times since Brady joined the team.

These are facts.

Someone else brought up the tough AFC North. That division gets 2 easy wins a year against Cleveland!

This is what I wrote to Deepster who just recently made the same lame point you're making:

If Baltimore, Cincy and Pittsburgh are so tough, why are the Patriots 9-3, 7-2, 11-3 against them since Brady joined the team? 27-8!

I mean, the Patriots are better against Baltimore, Cincy and Pittsburgh than they are against the Jets, 27-11, and Miami, 23-13.

Winning % against top teams of the AFCN: 27-8 = 77%
Winning % against top teams of the AFCE: 50-24 = 67%

These numbers show how far out of their way people will go to make excuses about the Patriots winning.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Anyone else think the Jags made a mistake by sitting on the ball at the end of the 1st half. They had enough time and TO's to try for a FG. To be the man you have to beat the man, not turtle.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I didn't ask about numbers, I asked about SBs. Swap Brady's and Manning's coaches and Manning has more SBs than Brady, period.

Manning blew SBs against the Saints, he blew SBs against the Seahawks. Became small in the biggest moments, choked.

Brady meanwhile put the Patriots on his back against the Panthers, Seahawks and Falcons, and for that matter, the 2nd Giants SB too while the rest of the team crapped its pants. Belichick gets credit for the Rams and Eagles Super Bowls. 2 games which did not require superhuman efforts from Brady.

Reaction Score
Their record is better against other NFL teams during that span than against the AFCE.

So make fun of the Jets. The Patriots have lost to them 11 times since Brady joined the team.

These are facts.

Someone else brought up the tough AFC North. That division gets 2 easy wins a year against Cleveland!

This is what I wrote to Deepster who just recently made the same lame point you're making:

If Baltimore, Cincy and Pittsburgh are so tough, why are the Patriots 9-3, 7-2, 11-3 against them since Brady joined the team? 27-8!

I mean, the Patriots are better against Baltimore, Cincy and Pittsburgh than they are against the Jets, 27-11, and Miami, 23-13.

Winning % against top teams of the AFCN: 27-8 = 77%
Winning % against top teams of the AFCE: 50-24 = 67%

These numbers show how far out of their way people will go to make excuses about the Patriots winning.
Dude, no offense but you don't even know what decade it is.

Reaction Score
Manning blew SBs against the Saints, he blew SBs against the Seahawks. Became small in the biggest moments, choked.

Brady meanwhile put the Patriots on his back against the Panthers, Seahawks and Falcons, and for that matter, the 2nd Giants SB too while the rest of the team crapped its pants. Belichick gets credit for the Rams and Eagles Super Bowls. 2 games which did not require superhuman efforts from Brady.

You want to talk about chokes: the Pats benefited from chokes by the Panthers (went for 2 twice, too early, when kicking PATs would have been the difference), Seahawks (goal line choke), and Falcons (the entire 4th quarter).

And NE scored 17 points against the Giants in SB46. How is that putting the team on his back?

Reaction Score
You want to talk about chokes: the Pats benefited from chokes by the Panthers (went for 2 twice, too early, when kicking PATs would have been the difference), Seahawks (goal line choke), and Falcons (the entire 4th quarter).

And NE scored 17 points against the Giants in SB46. How is that putting the team on his back?

Because when he had the ball he moved the team, broke NFL record with 21 consecutive completions. The Giants had 2 long 10 minute drives. Look at TOP of that game. 2 drives alone comprised 1/3rd of the entire game.

What is your point about chokes? Brady threw for 350+ yards in those games. My point is that Brady doesn't choke. He shines during the most crucial moments.

Reaction Score
Dude, no offense but you don't even know what decade it is.

That's your best answer? Patriots have been winning since 2001. They've been in the same division. Decade or 17 years, the numbers are the same.

Reaction Score

Come on. The bottom line is that they put themselves in position to benefit from variance every year. I don't think the '03 team is any better than the '07 team or the '11 team is any better than the '16 team. These games come down to one play.

Hopefully the Eagles will skull f them like they did the Vikings today.

Reaction Score
Rodgers inability to stay healthy is as much at fault as the coaching in Green Bay. He’s been injured down the stretch seemingly every year lately.

Brady’s ability to stay healthy is remarkable...to the point where there’s no precendence for it. He took a hit or two today that would have broke 5 bones in romo.

And why are people argueing Brady vs manning or division records? It’s all garbage and just gives upstater an opening for a 50 page thread.

Reaction Score
That's your best answer? Patriots have been winning since 2001. They've been in the same division. Decade or 17 years, the numbers are the same.
You're going on about the divisions when you already proved today you have no clue what the divisions are. The only other good team in the Patriots division over the past 15 plus years was the butt fumblers.

I'm not even trying to denigrate the Patriots on this but everyone knows how crappy the other teams in the division have been for a long time.

Reaction Score
Its

Yep thats it you look how Manning crapped his pants against the Seahawks and then you see what Brady did against the Seahawks the next year.

Reaction Score
Its

Yep thats it you look how Manning crapped his pants against the Seahawks and then you see what Brady did against the Seahawks the next year.

Those were not the same Seahawks teams that the patriots and broncos teams played.

Reaction Score
Rodgers inability to stay healthy is as much at fault as the coaching in Green Bay. He’s been injured down the stretch seemingly every year lately.

Brady’s ability to stay healthy is remarkable...to the point where there’s no precendence for it. He took a hit or two today that would have broke 5 bones in romo.

And why are people argueing Brady vs manning or division records? It’s all garbage and just gives upstater an opening for a 50 page thread.
Probably gets his HGH from the same guy who gave him the hair transplant.

Reaction Score
You're going on about the divisions when you already proved today you have no clue what the divisions are. The only other good team in the Patriots division over the past 15 plus years was the butt fumblers.

I'm not even trying to denigrate the Patriots on this but everyone knows how crappy the other teams in the division have been for a long time.

The Pats in the AFC East is like the Uconn Women in the AAC, there is no competition, of course you can't fault the Pats and sure they would win any division in the NFL but the Jets, Bills, Dolphins every year get real.

Reaction Score

You're just spouting nonsense now--I can't fathom what you mean.

The record against the rest of the NFL is MUCH BETTER than it is against their own division. This proves you wrong.

Furthermore, give me a so-called tough division, and I will prove to you the Patriots have a great record against it, better than their own division. Deepster mentioned the AFC North. Patriots dominate that division.
You guys are hiding from absolute facts.

The Patriots have lost 11 games to the butt fumblers with Brady.

11! How does that help them get a bye when they perform much better against the Ravens or Steelers?

Read that again: The Patriots have more success against the Ravens and Steelers than they do the Jets.

This is just a FACT. You can't argue it.

Reaction Score
Those were not the same Seahawks teams that the patriots and broncos teams played.

Well maybe Brady doesn't necessarily come from behind against the Seahawks of that year in 2013 but he definitely would have put up a better fight I'm not even a Pats fan saying this.

Reaction Score
The Pats in the AFC East is like the Uconn Women in the AAC, there is no competition, of course you can't fault the Pats and sure they would win any division in the NFL but the Jets, Bills, Dolphins every year get real.
Yet Upstater will twist himself into pretzels telling us how amazing the Fins, Bills, and the Butt Fumblers are. In his eyes the AFC East is way better than the AFC Central.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom