OT: Tom Brady GOAT | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Tom Brady GOAT

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
You realize that had nothing to do with the facts of the case? It was whether Roger Goodell deprived Brady of “fundamental fairness” with his procedural rulings.

394.jpg

They said the evidence was compelling that he cheated.

It’s also why I added the 2nd part in

Reaction Score
We all knew this is how this game would end. None of this makes any sense. A 40 year old qb who shows very little signs of aging is completely unphased by an bunch of stitches in his throwing hand. Not only that, he loses his top offensive weapon, and has to come back from 10 points.

Unless you are the broncos or the giants, just forget it. The patriots are going to win, and win in the most ridiculous way you can think of.

My only beef with this game was 1 penalty for 10 yards against the pats. That doesn’t add up to me after watching the game.

The only hope now is some weird eagles/Vikings breaking the curse game in the Super Bowl. Fat chance.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Brady doesn’t cheat.

People make up lies about him cheating due to jealousy and emotional immaturity. I pity those people and how those limitations must affect other aspects of their lives.

Once upon a time, it annoyed me, whereas now I rejoice in the vile stench of inferiority that wafts off such claims. dilly dilly!

the Q

Reaction Score
They are not facts. Stop acting like a toddler - it’s quite unbecoming.

Says the guy plugging his ears yelling lalalalalalalalala

the Q

Reaction Score
Brady didn’t cheat. Just because he upsets you to a bizarre degree doesn’t make that reverse true.

You mean, I guess in your world deflate gate didn’t happen.

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
Really, the interesting question to ponder here is what GOAT Belichick could have done with a more superior QB like either of the Manning brothers. 8 Super Bowl titles? 12? Frankly, it's a shame his genius was wasted on a system QB with such a blatant disrespect for the laws and integrity of the game.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Really, the interesting question to ponder here is what GOAT Belichick could have done with a more superior QB like either of the Manning brothers. 8 Super Bowl titles? 12? Frankly, it's a shame his genius was wasted on a system QB with such a blatant disrespect for the laws and integrity of the game.

LOL. Peyton is a below average playoff QB.

And Eli was a decent QB who played well in some big moments.

I respect the level of troll though;)

Reaction Score
He’s very good. He’s quite fortunate. A 1/4 second delay of game penalty by Jacksonville picking up a first sealed it. But it’s good to be good and lucky.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
He’s very good. He’s quite fortunate. A 1/4 second delay of game penalty by Jacksonville picking up a first sealed it. But it’s good to be good and lucky.

When you are good, more often than not, you get lucky. It's funny how that works.

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
LOL. Peyton is a below average playoff QB.

And Eli was a decent QB who played well in some big moments.

I respect the level of troll though;)

Even Cooper could have 5 rings by now with Belichick running the show. Again, I just feel bad for Pats fans that they ultimately wasted Belichick's prime on Giselle's Ugg-sponsored husband

Reaction Score
Don't know why Pats fans continue to get upset by any of this. The league isn't exactly on the up and up and it always works out for you. Enjoy it!

It would be like the .1% freaking out about tax cuts.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Even Cooper could have 5 rings by now with Belichick running the show. Again, I just feel bad for Pats fans that they ultimately wasted Belichick's prime on Giselle's Ugg-sponsored husband

I like uggz. Just not further than the mailbox.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Don't know why Pats fans continue to get upset by any of this. The league isn't exactly on the up and up and it always works out for you. Enjoy it!

Nobody is upset, I just laugh at the people who do their damnedest to make people upset, rather than letting them enjoy the victory.

When all else fails, blame the 'cheating' of the NFL. LOL, the NFL has bit the Pats in the arse more often than not. By a mile.

Reaction Score
His conduct as it pertains to both the game of football and his personal life is impeccably flawless.

It’s not his fault he triggers hysteria in a bunch of unstable grown men.

I don't know, selling scam products with his trainer seems pretty scummy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom