OT: Tom Brady GOAT | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Tom Brady GOAT

Reaction Score
Ladies ladies, calm down. We’re all friends and Husky fans here.

Just accept the Patriots greatness.

Attachments

• 34B8556C-10E2-4B92-8CF4-AE60164D5D7F.jpeg
    34B8556C-10E2-4B92-8CF4-AE60164D5D7F.jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 34
Reaction Score
Certainly helps your stats having played 100+ games against the shittiest division in the NFL the last 15+ years.

Take your 6 free wins, walk into playoffs with home field and a bye, and proceed to beat colts/steelers/jets in championship. Rinse and repeat every year.

Win 3 close ones on the leg of the most clutch kicker ever, lose 2x to the Giants, get absolutely gifted 2 by some of the worst coaching calls ever.

Peyton on that team would have put up the same/better.

Reaction Score
Nobody is upset, I just laugh at the people who do their damnedest to make people upset, rather than letting them enjoy the victory.

When all else fails, blame the 'cheating' of the NFL. LOL, the NFL has bit the Pats in the arse more often than not. By a mile.
Haha, that was good. You're alright intlzncster.

Reaction Score
You know who cheated today? The Jags.
They cheated all of us Patriots haters on 3rd and 18 when they didn’t bring any pressure in Brady and let him stand in his nice safe happy zone until he threw a 20-yard pass .

Reaction Score
Certainly helps your stats having played 100+ games against the shittiest division in the NFL the last 15+ years.

Take your 6 free wins, walk into playoffs with home field and a bye, and proceed to beat colts/steelers/jets in championship. Rinse and repeat every year.

Win 3 close ones on the leg of the most clutch kicker ever, lose 2x to the Giants, get absolutely gifted 2 by some of the worst coaching calls ever.

The AFC South was sure a test week in and week out for Ole Peyton

Reaction Score
The AFC South was sure a test week in and week out for Ole Peyton

What’s funny is that Manning was moved out of the “soft” AFC East to an even easier division.

Reaction Score
What’s funny is that Manning was moved out of the “soft” AFC East to an even easier division.
He was gifted an expansion franchise along with the Titans and Jags who's rosters were a shell at that point.

Reaction Score
Who is the next best team in the past 15 years in the Pats division? The Jets led by the Butt fumbler and the fat foot fetish guy?

Reaction Score
Who is the next best team in the past 15 years in the Pats division? The Jets led by the Butt fumbler and the fat foot fetish guy?
Who do you want them to beat in the Playoffs/SuperBowl before you can stop using this garbage as some sort of validation. They've beat MVP and Super Bowl Champion Peyton(plenty of times), 2X champ Big Ben and the Steelers D, Legion of Doom fresh off of a title, Greatest Show on turf and last year MVP Matt Ryan. I thought you didn't watch the NFL anyway.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Peyton was an AWFUL playoff QB. Dude could operate indoors on a perfect race track. Put him in the cold? Nothing.

Never seen more people try to denigrate greatness when people talk about TB.

Reaction Score
Who do you want them to beat in the Playoffs/SuperBowl before you can stop using this garbage as some sort of validation. They've beat MVP and Super Bowl Champion Peyton(plenty of times), 2X champ Big Ben and the Steelers D, Legion of Doom fresh off of a title, Greatest Show on turf and last year MVP Matt Ryan. I thought you didn't watch the NFL anyway.
There are people on this board pretending the Patriots play in a tough division.

I watched very little NFL this season, was flipping back and forth between today's game and Nic Cage's Snake Eyes. I did catch the entire fourth quarter though, pretty sure the Patriots are still holding.

Should have stuck with Detective Ricky Santoro.

Reaction Score
There are people on this board pretending the Patriots play in a tough division.

I watched very little NFL this season, was flipping back and forth between today's game and Nic Cage's Snake Eyes. I did catch the entire fourth quarter though, pretty sure the Patriots are still holding.

Should have stuck with Detective Ricky Santoro.
My advise to you is even less NFL and more Nic Cage. IIRC he's still after that national treasure so stay tuned, big guy.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
when will NFL institute a targeting rule
15 yards to take out an opponents weapon? Worth it
Anyone but 'n Eagles
Maybe the Giants can get Folles????!!!!

Reaction Score
My advise to you is even less NFL and more Nic Cage. IIRC he's still after that national treasure so stay tuned, big guy.
Never seen that one. You didn't get the memo, I'm a lil guy. You can also call me GarlicJohn.

Reaction Score

That’s Brady’s record against all divisions as of January 4th. He dominates more than just the AFC East.

Also, I wonder who led those drives to put Vinetari in field goal range? What about the comeback vs the Falcons and go-ahead drive vs the Seahawks? I admit Seattle screwed that up royally by not running the ball with Lynch but that was also great coaching and preparation by Belichick and Butler.

Peyton was amazing, no doubt. Top 3 QB all time in my opinion.

Attachments

• A71E7AA0-9137-4992-AB96-C87A006CD079.jpeg
    A71E7AA0-9137-4992-AB96-C87A006CD079.jpeg
    165.1 KB · Views: 74

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score

Are you just looking for laughs or for likes?
Most ridiculous statement ever - Love what Eli did for my Giants and Peyton had a great run but NEITHER can hold a candle, never mind a torch, to Tom Brady - he is the greatest QB in history

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom