OT: To follow up on my overrated Bryce Harper thread.... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: To follow up on my overrated Bryce Harper thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm talking about the fact Harper and Bryant will be paid $30M+ and both have been awful in the PS to date

Shows you just how good Ortiz was, he should get into the HOF alone for his clutch PS performances

You ever watch Barry Bonds in the playoffs before he was a juiced up old guy? He didn't suck either.

Reaction Score
I'm talking about the fact Harper and Bryant will be paid $30M+ and both have been awful in the PS to date

Shows you just how good Ortiz was, he should get into the HOF alone for his clutch PS performances

Just stop.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
OP is an awful judge of talent and should never be placed anywhere near a baseball front office.

Reaction Score
I know a thousand more about those than you ever will, and add tennis, golf, cricket and rugby.

It's amazing the best player can suck in the biggest spot and yet he's still the best player.

Imagine if MJ or Kobe had Bryant's or Harper'a PS equivalent #s.

It is hard to say which sport you embarrass yourself more talking about. I think its still basketball but my god your football and baseball posts give it competition

Reaction Score
I know a thousand more about those than you ever will, and add tennis, golf, cricket and rugby.

It's amazing the best player can suck in the biggest spot and yet he's still the best player.

Dude, you're embarrassing yourself.

Reaction Score
Honestly, you are.

I'm saying they will be the highest paid players in the sport in the next few years and both are total busts in post season play.

What part of that is inaccurate? You challenging facts is an embarrassment.

Dude, you're embarrassing yourself.

Reaction Score
Honestly, you are.

I'm saying they will be the highest paid players in the sport in the next few years and both are total busts in post season play.

What part of that is inaccurate? You challenging facts is an embarrassment.
It's obviously inaccurate to say Kris Bryant is a total bust in post season play, but I'm not sure why people think you're embarrassing yourself in this thread any more than your normal level of complete embarrassment.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The truly amazing thing to me is that $30million dollar players aren't even going to be that unusual in 10 years time.

Reaction Score
This past PS he hit .235 and had 1 RBI in 5 games

I think you win the idiot game

Harper has a .827 OPS in the playoffs. You are an idiot.

Reaction Score

LOL you know ZERO! Papi on the brain is all I need to know frontrunner!

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Wow, I'm ashamed to be a Red Sox fan now. So much idiocy.

Reaction Score
Bryant is a joke. 12-8 Bauer with a 4.26 ERA makes him look just silly

Again, he is a great talent, but a total post season joke so far and he'll get $30M soon

Wow, I'm ashamed to be a Red Sox fan now. So much idiocy.

Reaction Score

Again, he is a great talent, but a total post season joke so far and he'll get $30M soon

He's not a free agent until 2022 you moron.

Reaction Score

You're trying your damnedest to prove you're the biggest idiot on this board and doing it quite successfully.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
quote-it-is-a-good-thing-to-follow-the-first-law-of-holes-if-you-are-in-one-stop-digging-denis-healey-12-79-23.jpg

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Holy...please stop.

You are a horrific poster. Ignore.

Just stop.

OP is an awful judge of talent and should never be placed anywhere near a baseball front office.

It is hard to say which sport you embarrass yourself more talking about. I think its still basketball but my god your football and baseball posts give it competition
LOL you know ZERO! Papi on the brain is all I need to know frontrunner!
So to follow up your last moronic post you now call the guy who is going to be the NL MVP at age 24 a joke.

Why don't you write more about how much you hate firefighters, that makes about as much sense.

Whole Cubs team looks like trash but you really shouldn't be posting about baseball if you think Bryant and Harper are overrated.

Swing and a miss (In a Javier Baez, bottom of the 9th kinda way).

Hate to pile on - but at some point, you may need to reevaluate your reality. Just saying.

Reaction Score
I've never seen such agreement on this board before. It's honestly impressive to come up with an opinion so outrageously wrong, that every single poster will disagree with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom