OT the Browns win a game | The Boneyard

OT the Browns win a game

Reaction Score
Yes you heard that the Browns have won a game, 635 days since.

Reaction Score
If the Giants passed on Mayfield I wouldve been really pissed, Darnold is gonna throw a lot of picks this year. Rumor has it that the Pats wouldve tried to trade up for the number 2 pick to take Mayfield.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Mayfield reminds me of Brees but with better foot work at this stage of their careers.

Congrats to the Browns for beating those Jet's and now the Fan will be whinny all day tomorrow

Reaction Score
Sure did well see how he does once the league has film on him.
Sure it's just one game but coming in and performing like that after not taking snaps with the 1st team coupled with all the high praise from people around the league leading up to this is damn hard to ignore. I mean Drew Brees said he thinks Mayfield can be a lot better than himself.

Reaction Score
Sure it's just one game but coming in and performing like that after not taking snaps with the 1st team coupled with all the high praise from people around the league leading up to this is damn hard to ignore. I mean Drew Brees said he thinks Mayfield can be a lot better than himself.

For sure, we have seen a lot of guys come in relief and not done as well as a starter now I'm not saying he won't be great I think he will I wanted him on Giants, the Pats had real interest in trading up for him that tells you something.

Reaction Score
I'm no football expert, but I'll say this . . .
the dude looked like a seasoned vet out there.
If you didn't know who it was, you could have easily guessed it was one of the top QBs in the league. Had at least 2 guys drop catches, as well.
Composed, threw bullets, was on target, not rattled, an obvious leader, supported by his players.
Yeah, yeah, it was only one game, but the dude looked flat out like a high end pro QB.
Like I said, not a football expert, but have 40 years of experience watching NFL QBs and this guy flat out looked dialed in and ready to rumble.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Didn't watch, but am thrilled Browns have a better record than the Stillers. Nothing would go down better in the storrsroars household than to see Rapistberger and the spoiled babies in black and yellow get run out of town.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Tyrod Taylor...lost and lobbing passes 30 yards from Landry.

Mayfield...firing missiles through windows into waiting hands of his guys.

What a game!

Reaction Score
If the Giants passed on Mayfield I wouldve been really pissed, Darnold is gonna throw a lot of picks this year. Rumor has it that the Pats wouldve tried to trade up for the number 2 pick to take Mayfield.
That would have been great. Mayfield is a warrior.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Beers are flowing in the land

Too bad Great Lakes didn't step up with a free beer offer. To have your Browns fandom rewarded with a free Bud Light is simply one more indignity to suffer...

Reaction Score
Darnold doesnt even have pecs?? Amusing QBs don't have to be all muscled up.

Reaction Score
Darnold has to regain composure...or else.

Nonsense.

He has played 3 NFL games in 11 days. Two road games. Two in primetime (MNF and TNF). They won Week 1 in a rout and were in both losses til the end. Just thinking about the amount of game tape the kid had to watch is overwhelming. He gets 10 days off now to catch a breath.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I am not a Jets fan at all - Gmen for me
But To judge him after 3 games is not equitable
I think he will be good for the Jets
Glad it was the Jets and not the Giants who lost to the Brownies

Curiouser
Reaction Score

Darnold doesnt even have pecs?? Amusing QBs don't have to be all muscled up.

Nonsense.

He has played 3 NFL games in 11 days. Two road games. Two in primetime (MNF and TNF). They won Week 1 in a rout and were in both losses til the end. Just thinking about the amount of game tape the kid had to watch is overwhelming. He gets 10 days off now to catch a breath.

He’s a Jet. His arms are going to fall off.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom