OT: Rock and Roll lead singers | Page 18 | The Boneyard

OT: Rock and Roll lead singers

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Embarrassing Pat Benetar story - back when people just started getting cell phones I called my BF at the time, left him a VM while driving... apparently I didn’t hang up and proceeded to be thrilled that “Hit Me With Your Best Shot” was on the radio. I sang it in full. With feeling. Guitar solos included. He saved and played back repeatedly...

By "embarrassing" you mean "awesome," right?

Reaction Score
Joe Elliott can still belt the tunes - the kickoff tour in Hartford last week by Def Leppard was one of the best shows in awhile from start to finish.

Reaction Score
I'll throw my hat in for Susan Tedeschi. Anyone into great southern soul, blues & R&B, go see Susan and her husband Derek Trucks, fresh off his 17 years with the Allmans, and their 10 piece band at the Meadows in Hartford July 4th weekend. Lawn tix are cheap cheap cheap. As good a live show as you will see these days. Drive By Truckers open.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'll throw my hat in for Susan Tedeschi. Anyone into great southern soul, blues & R&B, go see Susan and her husband Derek Trucks, fresh off his 17 years with the Allmans, and their 10 piece band at the Meadows in Hartford July 4th weekend. Lawn tix are cheap cheap cheap. As good a live show as you will see these days. Drive By Truckers open.

The lawn is a good place to see these guys. Plenty of room when you need to snooze.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom