OT - Paul Pierce on Ray Allen | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT - Paul Pierce on Ray Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Have to agree there. Let me take them both home for a weekend and I get back to you which one is better :)

A weekend. I can answer that in 15-20 minutes, both of them.

What are you 16 years old like an energizer bunny Conehead?;)

Reaction Score
A weekend. I can answer that in 15-20 minutes, both of them.

What are you 16 years old like an energizer bunny Conehead?;)

For those two, I think I would give it my old college best or die trying with a smile on my face. Feeling young again anyway after yesterday seeing Harrison Ford dressed-up as Han Solo in the Millennium Falcon.

Last edited:

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
I think there were two triples on the floor, but I don't think Cliffy was in either. I recall there were two rooms of hoop players at least initially, they were on the opposite side of the floor from me. It was a co-ed floor (one triple was guys, one girls).
It is possible that Eric is telling the truth or exaggerating, I don't know & don't remember him. Good fact check is there was a girl on the floor named Bridget (short blond-ish hair, very petite) that secretly dated one of the other bball players. Name him.

Hmm, no clue who Bridget was. (Just guessing, but was she the girl that caused the hissy-fit between Tate and PC's Eric Murdock?)

But understand, I moved to McMahon 5th two years after all this went down and everything I know I heard second-hand from either Eric or the other guys still on the floor who remembered it. And of course, that crazy UCMB chant...

Reaction Score
Hmm, no clue who Bridget was. (Just guessing, but was she the girl that caused the hissy-fit between Tate and PC's Eric Murdock?)

But understand, I moved to McMahon 5th two years after all this went down and everything I know I heard second-hand from either Eric or the other guys still on the floor who remembered it. And of course, that crazy UCMB chant...
No, Tate wasn't the player I was thinking of. I didn't mean that you'd know, just next time you run into Eric my question would be a litmus test if he lived with Cliff & knew what was going on or if he was embellishing stories. I only lived there a semester and didn't get too involved in floor dramas (so if I knew of Bridget's 'secret' relationship EVERYONE knew), only other names I remember are two girls that roomed together, Eileen and Maureen, the latter worked in the athletic dept for awhile and handled family tickets for men's bball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom