OT: Pats-Colts | Page 6 | The Boneyard

OT: Pats-Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
The interesting thing for me is that the refs handled the same ball after each play.

Whereas Dqwell Jackson noticed something different immediately after his interception.

How could the refs not notice it and yet Dqwell did?

B7xDxzGCIAIwhzk.jpg:large

I think it's obvious what happened. The Colts managed only one good play all game...the one where Brady evidently threw an under-inflated ball for an interception. Clearly the Colts were trying to deflate the balls the Patriots used, and it worked, but they never told Jackson their nefarious plans.

Reaction Score
Why are Pats fans so ticked off at the deflated ball allegations?

Listen. When a husband gets caught sleeping with his secretary, the next time he unexpectedly comes home late from work, the Mrs has a right to ask questions. The Pats were caught cheating before. It makes perfect sense to question them and get to the bottom of the inquiry.

Exactly, my 8 years old son is a Pats (and Boston) fan. he's upset that the news is already calling The Pats 'cheaters.' So, I have him read about SpyGate from a few years ago and I point out that if one is caught cheating once, it's a very hard reputation to shake in the future even if one has not cheated again. Hoping it is a lesson learned.

Reaction Score
I hate the Pats with a passion mostly due to some of their fans, I think this deflating football story is stupid and something to eat up filter time for ESPIN to cover.

Reaction Score
If someone asked me without knowing before the seasonwhich team do you think is think was accused of deflating balls to get an upper hand. Iwould say the Pats not even shocked by this in the slightest

Reaction Score
If someone asked me without knowing before the seasonwhich team do you think is think was accused of deflating balls to get an upper hand. Iwould say the Pats not even shocked by this in the slightest

Its something for the media to pick apart if the Seahawks were playing lets say Indy there would probably be a story out about the Seahawks stealing signs, or whatever.

Reaction Score

And yet there are dozens of links out there showing that multiple teams did stuff to the balls during the season, including the Packers and Vikings.

Reaction Score
BleedHuskyBlu said:

That just means that you're a .

Reaction Score
And yet there are dozens of links out there showing that multiple teams did stuff to the balls during the season, including the Packers and Vikings.
I certainly did stuff to my balls during the season. No denying that.

Reaction Score
Hey they would have won anyway but Billy B always trying to get the upper hand even if it's illegal, or actually just cheating. Go figure.:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
It was going to hurt Patriot haters enough already if the beat the Seahawks.
Now, it's just going to burn like hell.
Being a UConn fan taught me to endure the hate.

Being a Pats fan has taught me to embrace it.

Reaction Score
While not a Pats fan, I, too, thought this entire story was overblown by the media. Then, it comes out this morning that 11 of the 12 balls that the Pats had were under-inflated. That can't be just an accident or game/environmental impact. WTF? Is Coach Belichick's ego so big and so maniacal that he only beating the Colts by 21 is not enough for him, so he orders his staff to pull this stunt to win by 38 instead?

If this is true, the NFL is going to be livid. I expect that the NFL will significantly fine the Patriots and pull draft picks. But, that was done before with SpyGate and it clearly had no impact on the hooded one. Plus, as the local ABC NYC Sporst caster said, what team owner and coach would not give up $500K and a couple of draft picks to play in the Super Bowl? The only thing that Coach Belichick seems to care about is winning. Thus, to drive the message home, I would expect that suspending him from the Super Bowl is on the table.

Reaction Score
Let him coach the Super Bowl, just not next year at all for thinking he can pull yet another one over on the NFL folks!

Reaction Score
He did, in fact, pull one over. He beat the Colts and is in the SB.
Feel the burn!

No burn here could care less other than listening to the idiots crawl out of the woodwork again of this years SB, many of whom can only name Tom Brady. By the way Cheekster, he didn't pull one over read the papers. Yeah he's a cheater**, your HOF coach, spygate. You must be proud!:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
By the way Cheekster, he didn't pull one over . . .
Won and in the SB.
BURN!
ahahahaha.
(Don't care, by the way. Not a huge football fan. More interested in watching the whining and wailing than anything.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom