OT: Pats-Colts | The Boneyard

OT: Pats-Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The thread will start eventually, anyway, and I don't have much rooting interest (other than maybe for Darius Butler), but I just wanted somewhere to ask how NFL refs can be a yard and a half off on a spot.

Reaction Score
Forgive the moment on the soapbox, but I've watched two NFL championship games riddled with mistakes - probably seen 10 dropped passes (granted, wet conditions in both places), poor interceptions, dropped punts, muffed on sides kicks, teams coming out flat (Seattle), teams celebrating too soon thinking the game was over (GB), coaching decisions that make you scratch your head. Paid professionals, who have been playing their sport a long time, with a ton on the line.

Sports happens.

Reaction Score
Mots010 said:
Time to flip over to Dateline. This game is over.

You're probably right, but it isn't like you need a calendar to harken back to the last time people made that proclamation, only to be proven wrong. You just need to go back an hour.

Reaction Score
You're probably right, but it isn't like you need a calendar to harken back to the last time people made that proclamation, only to be proven wrong. You just need to go back an hour.

Trying my best for a reverse jinx thingy.

Reaction Score
Mots010 said:
Trying my best for a reverse jinx thingy.

Ah, haha - my bad. Should have sniffed out the RJ.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
I always knew that L. Blount would be a very good RB. He could have a good little career if he could stay out of trouble. He's a beast.

Reaction Score
Aaron Rogers - a great regular season QB. I know he was slightly injured, but this game was his to win.
Hate the Seahawks.

Reaction Score
Luck is awful today he is really good but has a lot to prove still.

Reaction Score
Luck is the most overrated player in the NFL. A compiler. I'd never trust him in a big game. Disaster today.

Luck is awful today he is really good but has a lot to prove still.

Reaction Score
Luck is the most overrated player in the NFL. A compiler. I'd never trust him in a big game. Disaster today.

He is definitely NOT the most overrated player in the NFL nor is he close to that. He's a top 5 QB in the league and will only get better with age, as they all do!

Reaction Score
He's a top 10 QB, but people talk him up like he's in the elite group, he's not.

He is definitely NOT the most overrated player in the NFL nor is he close to that. He's a top 5 QB in the league and will only get better with age, as they all do!

Reaction Score
He's a top 10 QB, but people talk him up like he's in the elite group, he's not.

People? Like the people who know the game and everyone else that watches it but YOU? Hmmmmmmm:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Game was over once Cribbs fumbled.

If your team is so soft that a first quarter fumble ends the game you probably don't deserve to win. Colts are just outclassed.

Reaction Score
He's the same guy they got rid of. Just playing on a squad he wants to play for.

The fact that Leveon Bell got hurt at the wrong time makes it all the more idiotic that they let him go, or maybe the Pats told Blount to be a lazy ass and get cut ;).

Reaction Score
If your team is so soft that a first quarter fumble ends the game you probably don't deserve to win. Colts are just outclassed.

Yes, the Colts are as soft as tissue paper, but in a game of this magnitude especially on the road the percentages are strongly against you when you turn it over.

Reaction Score
It's a joke the Colts are in the conference title game, just shows how terrible the AFC is, pretty similar to the West vs. East in the NBA. Should be a good Super Bowl though.

Reaction Score
It's a joke the Colts are in the conference title game, just shows how terrible the AFC is, pretty similar to the West vs. East in the NBA. Should be a good Super Bowl though.

I was going to say, this is not a team that belongs near a title game. But the Pats weren't getting beat by anyone in the AFC anyway so no matter. The game that counts is in a couple weeks and it should be a pretty good one. Not a fan of either, including coaches, so I hope they kick the crap out of each other. LOL.........Seahawks get to Brady they can win, if they don't they can't - simple! I am sure they will stop the run a lot better than the Colts.

Reaction Score
They should have kept him after he walked off the field into the locker room with a couple of minutes left in the game?
this. and he had done very little up to that point to be worth the trouble. Don't know what woke him up to playing like this, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom