OT: Pats-Colts | Page 22 | The Boneyard

OT: Pats-Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Go on the sports board and read his defense of Brady when Rodgers was called the better QB. He actually argues that QB rating is unfairly calculated against Brady, no one else, just Brady.

Is there anyone in the history of humankind who needs less defense than Tom Brady?

I guess you could sign up for the Washington Generals message board to defend the Globetrotters.

Reaction Score
As soon as Billy B "duckks off we should end this. The arrogant piece of crap trying to make people believe he spent any time at all digging into the science of the ball and air? What a joke this lying sack of is. And this id the last time "for a LONG time" he will discuss this topic - that's funny wait until some of those sleazy media people show up this week, his head is going to explode.

Reaction Score
I pray to this miracle that defies the laws of nature as well:
jesus_face_06.jpg
I believe! It's Jesus on toast!

Reaction Score
As soon as Billy B "duckks off we should end this. The arrogant piece of crap trying to make people believe he spent any time at all digging into the science of the ball and air? What a joke this lying sack of is. And this id the last time "for a LONG time" he will discuss this topic - that's funny wait until some of those sleazy media people show up this week, his head is going to explode.

Reaction Score
Go on the sports board and read his defense of Brady when Rodgers was called the better QB. He actually argues that QB rating is unfairly calculated against Brady, no one else, just Brady.

Go ahead read it. I stand behind it 6 days + Sunday. All it said was, consider total points. Not just passing TDs, especially since the QB ran in several TDs. Simple concept.

Reaction Score
I didn't know he was talking to me. The only prediction I made is that the Pats will lose a first round pick, which I still think is going to happen.

Oh wow, you're living in fantasy land.

The hate is strong.

Reaction Score
So Jim Calhoun never cheated but "his program did." Okay that's a bit of progress. What exactly did "the program do."

Read the link I posted. You're starting to get really weird with these questions....and you're hijacking the post. Private message me if you still have a bug up your rearend about it.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
10512784-large.jpg

"Mr. mau...mauconnfan is it? You're killin' me. Thanks for the chuckles"

Reaction Score
Hey upstater, go over to the ladies board and check out the fans. They don;t think Bill B should be mentioned int he same breath as Geno as far as coaching:

Just because Geno holds BB in high esteem doesn't mean he should be considered higher than Geno. I didn't imply BB wasn't a great coach just not greater than Geno. No way no how is he greater and shouldn't be considered near him.

OMG they're lost. I like Geno but PLEASE! Let's at least be able to compare apples-to-apples. I guess Dukie V put Geno up there in the Top 5 of all time - what is he now smoking? People are just plain becoming more stupid every damn day.

Reaction Score
The only interesting comment Belichick made today was about Spygate. And he said a lot of teams were doing it. And it's not just that he was flippantly saying they do it, but for him to say that, it's going to come back to bite him. He needs backup. And, the only thing I can think of is what Michael Holley (NY Times, Chicago Tribune, Boston Globe writer) wrote years ago in one of his books. When Belichick handed over the Spygate tapes to Roger Goodell, he also handed over proof and videotape of all the teams that were doing it.

Bill Cowher said a week or so ago that the only mistake the Patriots made with respect to "Spygate" was being so brazen about something the league prohibited but every team - every team according to Cowher - was doing anyway.

Reaction Score
Bill Cowher said a week or so ago that the only mistake the Patriots made with respect to "Spygate" was being so brazen about something the league prohibited but every team - every team according to Cowher - was doing anyway.

It really amazes me that all of you Pats fans can all come up with something someone said to support each particular illegal act or how somehow "everyone else does too" yet they are the only one's who get caught? Do you really believe everyone hates the Pats that much and if so why? I'm guessing most of your answers would be jealousy. LOL

Reaction Score

I honestly don't know anything about this Nye guy but Belichick said the exact opposite. One thing about the test they did was that buffing the ball RAISED the PSI, not deflated it. Nye got it completely reversed.

Reaction Score
It really amazes me that all of you Pats fans can all come up with something someone said to support each particular illegal act or how somehow "everyone else does too" yet they are the only one's who get caught? Do you really believe everyone hates the Pats that much and if so why? I'm guessing most of your answers would be jealousy. LOL

Winning

Reaction Score
I honestly don't know anything about this Nye guy but Belichick said the exact opposite. One thing about the test they did was that buffing the ball RAISED the PSI, not deflated it. Nye got it completely reversed.

After attending Lafayette Elementary and Alice Deal Junior High in the city, he was accepted to the private Sidwell Friends School on a partial scholarship and graduated in 1973.[8][9] He studied mechanical engineering at Cornell University (where he took an astronomy class taught by Carl Sagan)[10] and graduated with a bachelor of science degree in mechanical engineering in 1977.[11] Nye occasionally returns to Cornell as a professor to guest lecture introductory level astronomy and human ecology classes.[12]

Nye began his career in Seattle at Boeing, where (among other things) he starred in training films and developed a hydraulic pressure resonance suppressor for the 747. Later, he worked as a consultant in the aeronautics industry.

But Belichick studied the football for a couple days, i'm sure he must be right.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Bill Belichick's life is football. Bill Nye's is not.

I'll listen to Belichick on this one.

Reaction Score

Come on Mau, there was one other 'filming' violation :) Leave it to Josh McDaniels to hire the same video coordinator from spygate while he's the coach of the Broncos, and then get caught filming a 49ers walkthrough in London in 2010. Seriously, you can't make this stuff up.

Reaction Score
Bill Belichick's life is football. Bill Nye's is not.

I'll listen to Belichick on this one.

So, Belichick himself said he knew nothing about this (air pressure, etc) a couple days ago. But you would listen to him on a scientific issue. This isn't Bill Nye discussing defense here.

Reaction Score
Belichick has no stake in this at all, lol. Sherman isn't writing a research paper on this but today he called out the situation for what it is. Guy has some brass ones, calling out Goodell and Kraft's relationship and the conflict of interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom