OT: Odd statistics about your life. | Page 8 | The Boneyard

OT: Odd statistics about your life.

Reaction Score
Oh, I have shared this view. I usually get two responses.

a) The response that vehemently disagrees. The Drama Mama. Her childbirth was the worst in the history of childbirth.

b) The reasonable mom. She admits the epidural was a godsend and she felt "pressure" but no "pain".

That being said, I realize there's pain and recovery after the birth. I also had a recovery that wasn't nearly as traumatic. I'm referring only here to the "pain of childbirth" when an epidural is in play.
Haha - any woman who denies herself the tools of modern medicine is crazy. It’s not beautiful. It’s torture. Self-inflicted torture. If you’re stuck in an elevator? Okay, then you’re a hero! If you’re doing it to prove you’re a real woman? Eh, I’m pretty confident in my womanhood - I grew that kid. She’s pretty awesome. No one died. I’m good.

I can’t say if it’s painful and mine was a cinch. Considering she almost died... but the recovery was no big deal and I didn’t really take the pain pills they gave me, either.

Be careful with the drama mamas though - they will kick your a——. Also, don’t bring up breastfeeding, vaccines, staying at home, etc.

My girlfriends are awesome but there is a species of us that is just insane. I don’t know how you all deal with us...

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I don't know how painful childbirth is, but I've seen it and I don't think I'd like it.

Forget the nine months of misery before hand and the two months of misery afterwards, even that one day looks like more than I ever want to tackle.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
My friends and I started the "bye bye Perno" chant several times during his last regular season game at the HCC vs Cuse in March 1986. Everyone around us kept asking us to do it again and again, and it resonated throughout the half filled building

Obviously, I take credit for bringing Jim Calhoun here

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Inquiring minds need to hear this story...
Yes, do tell. My buds play in Thursday night 9 hole league up there. I've subbed a couple of times. There are plenty of shenanigans going on but as far as I know no one has received the dreaded "lifetime ban".

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom