OT: Odd statistics about your life. | The Boneyard

OT: Odd statistics about your life.

Reaction Score
As of right now, what are some odd statistics about your life?

For example, maybe you have things like:

• 6 days spent in a coma
  • 0 McDonald's hamburgers eaten
  • 0 times petting a dog
I'll kick it off with this one.

Inches of intestine surgically removed = 8

Reaction Score
I have one that I hope continues to be true, in essence the UConn men's basketball team has won an NCAA championship while I've lived in each situation I've lived in my life.

When we won it in '99 I was a teen still living at home
When we won it in '04 I was a student in Storrs
When we won it in '11 I was living with friends in the first non-home/non-college apartment I lived in
When we won it in '14 I had moved to the Boston area a year prior, but was living North of the city.

Now, I'm married and live in Boston proper and plan to be here for 1-2 years before looking to move to the burbs. I'm hoping this lifelong trend continues and that my living north of the city counts as a different place than Boston-proper for this mojo, which would mean we're due a ring in the next couple of season. If we don't win that championship, I guess I'll have to look into moving to a new state for no other reason than NCAA championship mojo... Reasonable, right?

Reaction Score
Only owned a TV for less than a year in my life. A black and white TV with antennae that I didn't use much in my sophomore year at college.

Life is better without TVs.

LOL. Right. Life is better without TV's when you're hiking and enjoying nature. You just choose to not watch TV and sit in front of a screen on a message board all day.

Reaction Score
I only played baseball through middle school, never hit a home run, but I am just like Joe DiMaggio where it matters most. (Google it)

Reaction Score
Metro stations I've been to in Washington DC: 86 (there are now 91, I moved out before the last 5 came to the area)
Number of places I've lived in during Uconn final four seasons: 5
Most miles I've ever run without stopping: 18

Years living in the USA: 27
Years living outside the USA: 7
But.....
States visited: 19 (+DC, Texas and Alabama were for a day)
Countries visited 34

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom