OT: Mayweather vs Pacquiao | Page 12 | The Boneyard

OT: Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yeah. That was pretty embarrassing. I lost all respect for Stephen A. He sounded like 45 year old tween at a Beiber concert.

You had respect for him in the first place? Him and Skip are nothing but extreme sensationalists that ESPN employs for some #HOTTAKES!

Only thing is, I'm pretty sure Skip is at least partially playing a character, SAS seems to actually BE that person.

Reaction Score
You had respect for him in the first place? Him and Skip are nothing but extreme sensationalists that ESPN employs for some #HOTTAKES!

Only thing is, I'm pretty sure Skip is at least partially playing a character, SAS seems to actually BE that person.
SAS and Skip Bayless are hilarious to me. Pure comedy. Yes, he pisses me off a lot, especially feeding into that Chip Kelly BS. Nobody that I know in Philly has ever thought Chip was racist. We want a winner, I don't care who's on the team.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
SAS and Skip Bayless are hilarious to me. Pure comedy. Yes, he pisses me off a lot, especially feeding into that Chip Kelly BS. Nobody that I know in Philly has ever thought Chip was racist. We want a winner, I don't care who's on the team.

Thought you were done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer